Chapter 24 - No Ones P.O.V.

Spencer and Elliot were walking around.

"I want coffee,"

"There's a coffee shop over there,"

"So do you usually celebrate Christmas with yourself or your team, if you don't mind me asking."

"I was going to celebrate it with my mom this year but it's already too late to. Serial killers should take Christmas time off."

"I'm sorry,"

"It's okay. I usually celebrate Christmas with my team either way."

They enter the coffee shop.

"I'll have a coffee and he'll take a hot cocoa," Spencer told the barista.

"How'd you know I want a hot chocolate?" Elliot asked.

"Whenever I come over know you're drinking hot chocolate instead of coffee,"

They got their order and sat at a table.

It was 8:30am and Elliot got up from his bed and ran down to the kitchen. He opened a bag of cookie mix and started mixing the other ingredients with it. It's was Christmas day and he invited Spencer over.

He put the cookies in the oven before going to his room and changing into black jeans and a Christmas sweater. He went to the bathroom and brushed his emo looking hair.

Elliot went down and made two hot chocolates before taking the cookies out. He opened a cabinet taking out frosting and sprinkles. There was a knock on the door.

"Hold up!"

He grabbed both of the hot chocolates and went by the door unlocking it.

"It's opened,"

Spencer walked in.

"This is for you," Elliot handed him a mug.

"Thanks," he said giving him a peck.

"I made gingerbread cookies, they aren't decorated because I thought it would be fun if we decorated them together!" he said with a small laugh.

Spencer walked to the kitchen looking at the freshly made cookies. Elliot walked over to him scooping come frosting with his finger. Spencer have him confused looked. There was frosting on his nose.

"Hey," he said laughing.

Spencer did the same thing. Scooping frosting with his find and putting it on Elliot's nose. They both laughed.

"Merry Christmas," Elliot told Spencer.

"Merry Christmas,"

A/N: as promised, another chapter. merry christmas eve!

word count:346