Chapter 12 - No Ones P.O.V.

"So are you sure you want to go? I mean it's still pretty early?" Elliot asked Spencer, while walking with him to the kitchen.

"I'm sure. Trust me?"

Elliot sighed, "Okay."

Elliot walked to the table while putting on his hoodie and then grabbing the coffee Spencer set on the table for him.

Spencer walked up to Elliot and added a little bit of creamer to his coffee. Elliot then grabbed the keys to his car and asked Spencer if he is, "Ready to go?"

"Wait! Let me get my cardigan," he ran up the stairs and down.

"You have a pretty big house,"

Elliot laughed, "Tell that to my parents. They're the ones who bought it, well, they used to live with my family. The they all moved on. So they gave it to me! I was thinking of selling it and getting myself a smaller place."

"I think you should keep it."

"Really? Huh?"

"Yeah, it's nice. And if you do sell it, I won't get to call you 'rich boy' "

Elliot gave him a glare.

They got into the car and headed out the driveway.
Elliot had been playing soft music from his phone. Skrillex came on once and Spencer jumped. Elliot said it was fine that he would change the playlist if it happened again. And it did.

"What kind of other music do you listen to?"

"Well, I do love listening to some indie music while going on drives to the lake."

"Well we're not going to get there for a while so what is this 'indie music' you listen to?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Usually Elliot won't do this, since he would be the only one in the car, but for Spencer, he pulled on the side of the road.

He grabbed his phone and but on his favourite playlist that consists of the music genre they were talking about.

"Well, you have The 1975, Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, and stuff like that. Well in the indie genre I don't even know what i'm talking about," he looked over to Spencer and gave him a smile. He returned it with a confused face.

"If you like it we'll keep playing it. If you don't you can change it."

"I don't want to be a bother. I mean, it's your car, phone, and you're the one taking us the the lake."

"It's okay, I always do this on the weekends. Most of the times actually. Sometimes I have work," he said concentrating on the road

It was quiet since it two in the morning and nobody would really be on the road. After a while, Spencer started to get relaxed in the passenger seat after two songs played that weren't dubstep.

It was almost four when Elliot stopped at a gas station. He decided to get an iced coffee and just a regular for Spencer— since he fell asleep in the car.

4:56 - Sun staring to rise

They arrived at the lake and there are two tables to sit.
They sit on the one that has the best view of sunset and lake.

"So is this where go during the weekends?" Spencer asked in a soft voice. Still tired from waking up early.

"Yeah, I used to come here with my family too." after he didn't here a response he looked to his left and saw Spencer asleep omg his shoulder.

He left him there until he saw a little bit of drool.

"Yeah, sorry, no," he whispered to himself.

He then woke Spencer up and then they left.

word count:600