Chapter 22 - No Ones P.O.V.

"Hey, babe, where'd you leave my hoodie?" Elliot asked. Walking over to Spencer. They were at his apartment going to Rossi's party.

"You left it on the couch last night so I put it on the coat hanger," he said, walking over to his coffee table grabbing Elliot's keys.

"Oh, okay, you ready?"

"I should be the one asking you that," Spencer responded. They started walking out the door. Elliot got into the drivers seat, while Spencer got into the passenger's seat.

Elliot started the car and got out of the parking lot. They had a conversation, stopping every little time Spencer told him where to go. After a few giggles, stops, and flicking off another driver, they made it.
Elliot got out. So did Spencer. They started walking towards the door.

Before Spencer could knock, he felt something grab his arm. He look to his left. It Elliot looked at him. He looked at his behavior and body language. He was nervous.

"Elliot, you don't have to be nervous—"

"What if they don't like me? What if they hate me. What if they kick me out. What if they don't—"

"Elliot, they're going to like you. I told JJ, the blonde, about you. Well, actually that was Penelope. She found out herself."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because they don't care. They want me to be happy. Do you want to know what happened five years?"

"Yes and no?"

"I had these severe headaches, I saw doctors. They all told me the same thing, "It's nothing," I decided to see someone. We talked, her same was Maeve, we actually had a lot in common— well, long story short, she had a stalker so we never met. She died before I could even say I loved her. I stayed in my apartment for about five weeks. What I'm trying to say is, they'll like you. They want me to find the someone to make me happy.

"Your that "someone". Now, remove that frown and turn it in to a smile because Penelope just came," Elliot turned around and saw a women with bright clothing, blonde hair, and bangs.

"Oh, my, oh, my! Is this the person that has been making you miss all my calls! Hi! I'm Penelope! What's your name?"

Elliot looked at Spencer with a smile before looking back at her and happily shaking her hand. "I'm Elliot. Hey, I love your rings!"

"Thank you," she responded before looking Spencer and saying, "He's already my best friend."

Elliot smiled grew bigger before saying, "Hey, I could give you my old rings at home. I used to collect them in my teenage years. I think you'd like them?"

"Awe you don't have to,"

"I insist! Why don't we go inside, " beige allowing Spencer to open the door.

____

"Okay, I'm going to take Elliot home. Rossi, I told you to only give him two glasses. Not eight!"

word count:487