Chapter 14 - No Ones P.O.V.

Elliot was walking home with Amber after work. They both live one block away. They stopped by a coffee shop to get a snack. Elliot has forgotten his food home and Amber well, she's just Amber.

"So how are you and you're boyfriend?" she asked.

"For the thousandth time he's not my boyfriend! Besides, I think he has a girlfriend,"

"What!"

He hadn't realized she stopped after he said that. He turned around to look at her.

"You think I'm kidding? I've seen him once at the store with this blonde chick and I think a friend of his,"

"They could just be friends,"

He scoffed, "You think?"

"Yeah! We're friends. Male and female can just be friends without dating each other. Did I phrase that right? Don't answer that,"

"One time I called him and I heard a girl on the other end. He said he had to go,"

They started walking again. Sun almost setting. They were quiet until Amber said something again.

"Ask him," she said looking at home while still walking.

"What?"

"Ask him,"

"Ask him what?"

"Y'know, if he dating someone."

"What! No!"

"If you have this crush," holding the 'sh' a little long, "on this Spencer dude, ask him if he's dating her."

"You're crazy,"

"I know," she said looking away with a grin on her face.

They reached Ambers place and she just said a good-bye, Elliot reply with just a bye and a wave at the same time while still looking at his feet.

He sighed.

word count:255