Chapter 8 - No Ones P.O.V.

Spencer walks around the park, lights glowing on him as cars pass by. It's currently 5:10 sun rising as he walked slowly in a plain gray shirt, black cardigan over it. Black skinny jeans with grey Converse. He just threw on some clothes and left his apartment not getting any sleep all night. As he walked he saw a squirrel walking in front of him, running off the sidewalk into a tree once he saw Spencer.

He heard birds though had headphones on trying listen to some soft piano music but his mind only focused on one thing. The kiss. No matter how hard he tried it was all he focused about. He read, watched his Star Trek tapes, Doctor Who, read as much books as he could, played chess, but nothing, nothing would get it out of his mind. Except this walk was different. This time he could actually get it off his mind. He could finally relax.

He found a bench and decided to sit for a while and enjoy the view. The relaxing sunrise you enjoy watching when you're on a road trip, staying up all night in your car, night to day as you drive down the road. Spencer hadn't gone on many road. Actually, he's never gone on any. He would but his job working in the BAU didn't really allow that. He could use his vacation days. He had many.

—☆★☆—

"Thank you," he said, grabbing his coffee and heading out the door. He went to the coffee shop a little earlier than usual. He went to work and got there his usual time.

He went to his office. Great, he thought another paper work day. Usually he wouldn't complain but today he was tired. Apparently extremely tired because during his lunch break Emily was knocking on his door.

"Spencer?" she knocked a couple more times before coming in.

"Spencer, wake up!" she shook his shoulder.

"hmm?" was all he said looking around.

"You fell asleep,"

"Oh, sorry. I- Well- I didn't sleep at all last night. I just didn't. I went on a walk this morning. And that's why Im dressed like this."

"You think you can make it the rest of the day without falling asleep again?" she asked. Throwing away the coffee cup that was on his desk.

"Yeah, if i add more than my usual amount of sugar. Yes! Absolutely!" he nodded his head giving Emily a dorky smile.

"Y'know what, how about you just go home? I'll do your paperwork."

"Emily-"

"No, trust me and if you stay awake all night again don't come to work. Okay?"

"Yeah. Thank you,"

"Of course. Now go home, get some sleep."

He drove home and once he layed his head in his pillow, the world went black. He fell silently asleep.

A/N: the road trip part is based off my experience on sunrise. In my opinion, sunrises are better than sunsets.

word count:469