chapter 2 - spencer's p.o.v.

I walked off the jet, and silently went into my car. Clowns, the Capilano's. One of the brothers went to prison with a wife and kid waiting at home.

I get to my apartment. I make coffee knowing I will read instead of sleeping. As I walk I set my coffee on the coffee table I get a call.

I check the ID. It's from an unknown number. Who would be calling me at eight thirty. I answer it.

"Reid,"

"Uh, hey, I don't know if you remember me but Im the person you walked into at the coffee shop yesterday."

"I remember, what's your name?"

"Elliot, and you?"

"Spencer."

"Nice,"

"Well, it's getting kinda late. Let's talk tomorrow, I'll call at six."

"Sure," I end the call. Though it is, in fact, getting late, I finish reading the book.

I wake up the next morning to my coffee spilt on the coffee table. What did I do last night? Must have been exciting since there are many books from my 'happy' section of my home room library.

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I change into black button up shirt, dark grey tie, a cardigan, and then a black blazer.
I put on my converse, get my satchel and head out the door.

As I walk into the BAU JJ looks at me with a smirk.

"What'd you do last night?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Your hair," she walks away and into her office.

I walk into the men's restroom and look at myself into the mirror. It seems that I have 'sex hair'. That's why she was giving me a smirk! I run my hand through my hair to fix it up.

I walk out and Garcia is there. She smiles.

"JJ told me about your hair. Who's the lucky lady?"

"Garcia, I-"

"What's does she look like? What's her name!"

"I was reading my book and slept on my couch. There was also spilt coffee on my coffee table. I promise you, I'm not dating anyone."

"Okay, but I have my suspicions. Looks like there's only paper work, no cases that I know of. Later!"

She walks away. That just proves how fast things spread around the BAU.

I head to my office and do the paperwork piled on my desk.

A/N: The case in the beginning is from season 13, episode 17, "The Capilanos" or something's like that.

word count:385