Chapter 10 - Elliot's P.O.V.

I walk inside the coffee shop seeing Spencer already sat down reading something. I walk over to him.

"Hi!" I say sitting down.

"Hello," he looks up.

"What're you reading"? I ask as he puts it away.

"It's just book filled with Oscar Wilde quotes," he smiles, closing his satchel and setting his arm on the table while the other took the coffee cup.

"Cool. Maybe I could read it sometime?"

"Sure I'm almost done with it."

I look around it's not that busy today, only four empty tables.

"I- I'm gonna go order something," I get up and walk to the line.

Five minutes later

I grab my order and sit back down at the table.

"What'd you get?"

"Hmm?"

"I asked what you got," he points to my order.

"Light Roast coffee," I take a sip. Perfect for when I get up at five in the morning, not right now.

We sit there for about two minutes before I speak up, "I'm sorry,"

"It's okay. I know it- you didn't mean to. You slipped up. It's-"

"I did mean to do it." I cut him off.

"What?"

"I meant to-"

"I heard you. Elliot we've known each other for six weeks!"

"Spencer, I'm sorry. I don't know if it was the way you dressed but I couldn't resist it. I can't get you out of my head."

"Take my hand."

"What?"

"Take my hand."

I grab his hand that was on the table. He starts walking out. Then let's go.

"Sorry, still worried about what people think."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

We get into my car since he walked here. He politely asks me if he can drive. I give him my keys. He starts driving until we reach the Barnes & Nobles. He stops the car and gets out. Once I'm out, he gives me my keys. And we walk inside. He leads me to the graphic novel section. I look around and seeing all the sections of genres. I've never been here before. I should come here another time on my own. Spencer grabs a book and then goes to the check. After he pays, he walks back to my car. Going to the passenger seat this time.

"You should watch Star Trek if you're into Sci-Fi," he says giving me a smirk.

"I was thinking-" I get cut off when his lips land on my mine. I kiss him back. They taste like coffee with a tint of sugar.

word count:415