Chapter 21 - No Ones P.O.V.

JJ walked into Reid's office smiling and giggling with Penelope behind her. She then left.

"Hey, guys," Reid said, looking up from his work.

They looked at each and JJ grinned.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Who's the lucky person?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused. He closed his file and pen.

"We know your dating someone, well, Garcia and me, but who?"

"What's she tell you?"

"Well, I— she asked me what i did last night after I talked to her. I told her that I fed the kids, took them to the park, and Will got them Ice cream, and that I called to tell you about Rossi's party,"

"Okay, and what does that have to do with all this? That sounded rude, don't take it that way,"

"It's fine. When I told her you wouldn't pick up she smiled. I asked her why and she said you were problematic making out with your significant other. I then asked—"

Spencer sighed.

"What?"

"She wasn't supposed to say anything about that,"

"So there is someone special! Well.. I owe Luke a lot of money,"

"What?"

"We made a bet to see if you would be dating someone this year last year. He said this year I said next year. I should stop making bets,"

"Okay, uh, is that the only reason why you're in here?" he said, going back to his file.

"Yeah, oh, and are you still coming to Rossi's party?"

He sighed biting his pen, "I don't know. I told— his names Elliot — I told Elliot I would come by his house to help redecorate his house. Have you ever heard of a show called Glee? He has a whole lot of stuff related to that show in his room. Also, stuff related to The Office. Anyways, I could go on a Saturday, so yeah, I'll still go," he looked up at JJ. Who's mouth was open a little bit.

She responded, "Okay, uh. I'll see you during lunch," walking out the door before looking back, "Possibly!" with a wink.

A/N: i should stop referencing other shows.

word count: 345