Chapter 19 - No Ones P.O.V.

"And so this guy asked you out?" Spencer asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, I told him no. I declined,"

He walked over to the couch and put turned on the tv.

"Look, I declined it. Don't be jealous I was kind of flattered no one has ever come up to me and said that. But-"

"Flattered?"

"Hey, I wouldn't ruin this relationship. I know how it feels," he said, looking back at the screen.

"What happened last time?"

"I don't want to talk about," Elliot said, quickly.

"Okay? Are you hungry?"

"This is my house I should be the one asking the question,"

"Then why aren't you?"

"Because Im not hungry,"

"You sure,"

"Yes,"

"Okay,"

They ended up cuddling watching a movie on the couch.

____

Elliot woke up at 3:15am. Not being able to go back to sleep, he got up and went downstairs.

He turned on the tv and watched what was usually on at this time.

It was around 5:51 when he grabbed his phone from the coffee table and decided to call him. He usually woke up around six so he should be awake. He clicked his number and put it on speaker.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi, Spence,"

"Elliot? Why are you awake at this time?"

"I woke up sometime around three and couldn't go back to sleep,"

"oh,"

"Yep," he said, popping the 'p'.

"I can come over. I mean unless there's no case. I go to work around eight."

"You don't have to-"

"But I want to."

"Okay. I guess,"

"Great! Like bring you coffee,"

"You hurt my ears,"

"Don't act like you're not on speaker. You never have your phone to your ear until passed seven"

"I forgot I told you that, not gonna lie,"

"Yeah. Well, be there in a little bit,"

"Later."

There was a knock on the door 12 minutes later. Elliot got up and opened the door swing Spencer there with a bag and two coffees.

"I know you like to have iced coffee at around this time, well Wednesdays, but since it's getting a bit cold outside."

Elliot nodded his head.

"I figured warm coffee would be the best decision,"

"Is it from the gas stations or that one place that closes at four in the afternoon?"

"Gas station. I know how much you hate that place."

"Why close at four and open at two in the morning?"

"I also brought some other snacks,"

"Spencer, you didn't—"

"It okay, I get payed a lot,"

"I'm about this close to calling you 'Rich Boy'," Eliot laughed, taking his index and thumb and putting them close together.

"Call me whatever you want, but I'm not allowing that,"

"Whatever," he responded, grabbing the bags and setting them on the island in the kitchen.

A/N: i have decided to give this book a few mire chapters. probably more that a few.

word count:469