Hearing this, Chen Feng let out a laugh, “So it was her?”

“Yes.”

“Did you hear that Irene? We don’t need any more actors,” Chen Feng said after getting Suho’s response. “You can go home.”

Irene glared at Suho. After a few moments, she said, “You won’t find another stunt double as good as I am. If you don’t believe me, you can give it a try.”

“Oh?” Suho raised an eyebrow with a sense of doubt, “How do you plan to prove it?”

“I can throw punches and aren’t afraid of receiving them either!”

Body doubles always had a depressing existence in the entertainment industry, but amongst them, stunt doubles were the worst. Not only was it the most dangerous, stunt doubles had absolutely no opportunity to reveal their faces to the cameras nor become famous.

It was common to receive news within the industry about an injured stunt double. Small incidents involved paralysis; serious incidents involved death. However, the money they received was nowhere near 1/1000th of what a main actor received.

After hearing what Irene had to say, Suho walked over to her and asked in an intimidating manner, “Have you bought insurance for your entire body from head to toe?”

“No…”

“Then, how could you be so brave?”

Irene pushed Suho away and scoffed, “When I started my career as a stunt double, you were still nothing.”

“You sure talk big, you little brat…”

“I started my career as a stunt double when I was 7-years-old,” Irene gave off a cool vibe as she spoke, “Plus, you are honestly strange. You were hassling me for the last few days about acting in your drama. Now that I’ve finally come here, you’re trying to stop me.”

“I wanted you to act. Leave the stunts for someone else. Look at at you, you have scrawny shoulders and weak arms, so…” Before Suho could finish his sentence, Irene hooked her arm around Suho’s shoulder and flipped him onto the ground in one swift movement.

Chen Feng was shocked by Irene’s actions, but he couldn’t help being convinced by the power contained in this tiny package.

“Will you hire me?” Irene asked as she pressed down on Suho.

“Let me ask you, must you be a stunt double?” Suho asked as he lay on the floor.

“Yes, it’s my job.”

She was only capable of being a stunt double. Whenever she was asked to show her face, her entire body would freeze in nervousness. So, she preferred being unknown.

“As you wish,” Suho couldn’t convince her nor was he close enough to her to influence her decision.

“Since you want to be a stunt double, what good is beating me in a fight? If you manage to win against the other martial artists that we have already hired, we can consider making you the stunt double for the female lead…Oh, wait, the female lead doesn’t need a stunt double…”

“Why?”

Everyone knew that Tiffany didn’t use stunt doubles. She always did everything herself, no matter how difficult.

“We can consider making you the stunt double for the supporting actress.”

Hearing this, Irene finally loosened her hold on Suho and stood up. She then asked Director Chen Feng, “Where are the martial artists that you guys speak of?”