_“Argh, I gave birth to three girls in a row, yet my mother-in-law insists I continue trying. She even keeps an eye on my husband and I to make sure that we sleep in the same room. What a psycho!”

Not long after, the internet erupted with discontent from wives and husbands that disliked their mothers-in-law.

_“All in all, I think Han Ji-eun has made a series of baseless accusations with her loud mouth. That’s why I insist on supporting Tiffany. Otherwise, I’m afraid my mother-in-law might end up like that.”

_“I can tolerate most things. After all, my mother-in-law is also loose-lipped. But, when it comes to jinxing an unborn child, I feel her motive is terrible. If it was someone else’s child, it may have been passable, but this is her own grandchild, how could she say such a thing? If this child finds out about this in the future, she will lose all respect as a grandmother.”

Han Ji-eun never imagined, her intention to teach Tiffany a lesson lost control and backfired onto herself.

She was a mother-in-law!

As a mother-in-law, she did not act like a person of seniority and she did not show respect to those younger than her at all. Instead, she revealed the evil hiding under her mask and made people disgusted in her.

Online, the scolding towards Han Ji-eun grew. In fact, the verbal attacks became more and more violent. Seeing the comments online, Han Ji-eun was furious. She immediately gave Taeyeon a phone call, “Isn’t Crown Empire the leaders of the industry. Why haven’t they suppressed this news?”

“Which news are you referring to?” Taeyeon asked while sitting in his office.

“Are you going to allow the entire nation to scold your mother?”

“This is nothing!” Taeyeon replied calmly. “Before you began to get scolded, Tiffany and I had already experienced this treatment.”

“You…”

Taeyeon did not wait for Han Ji-eun to throw another tantrum. Just as he was about to put away his phone, an anonymous phone number popped up on the caller ID. He immediately picked it up, “Hello?”

“President Kim, I’ve already done what you’ve asked and repaid Tiffany.”

It was a phone call from Yang Xi. Which meant, unbeknownst to everyone, Yang Xi’s video was all a part of Taeyeon’s plan. Because, as soon as the scandal broke out, the first useful person that Taeyeon thought of was Yang Xi.

“OK!”

Taeyeon’s PR methods had always been flawless and perfect. Even when faced with so many problems at once, he was able to find a weakness and destroy it in one hit.

Meanwhile, for the the last few days, Suho had passed by the studio and not seen Irene.

Could it be that the brat had stopped fixing dislocations and decided to do something else?

Suho felt it was quite a shame, but there was nothing he could do about it. However, when he met with Director Chen Feng again, a petite figure stood before him. It was a person that made Suho’s eyes almost pop out of their sockets in shock.

“Director Suho, I have something interesting to show you. This girl approached asking to be a stunt double. But, look how tiny she is. With her tiny arms and legs, can she really do it?”

Suho smiled, but did not respond. He simply walked up to Director Chen Feng and said, “Director Chen, I recommended this girl to you before, but she kept rejecting me. I don’t think we are in need of any more actors now…”