49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"

Start from the beginning

I was feeling nervous but scariness was nowhere to be found.

"Are you a monster?" I asked.

He chuckled and lied on the bed, pulling me with the force beside him. For a moment I felt my heartbeat racing but a moment later I realised he usually do that. There was no need of getting scared.

I kept my hand on his bicep as we lie together. I was feeling a little uncomfortable due to jewellery and stuff. My sight fell on the round design the roof had.

"Prince, who made this palace?" I asked curiously.

He turned his face toward me. Our faces were a few inches away and he said.

"My great grand father's father came here as his father assigned this Palace to him as successor. He won a lot more kingdoms in his great life. He was such a Great King and best known for his brain tactics. People used to say that he was so sharp in Politics"

I was listening to him as his lips were moving beautifully when he was telling me about his grandfather. My heart beats settled and calmed down as we talked a little. 

We were lying together and his body warm was soothing me as the weather was slightly chilly at night. I didn't know what I needed to predict or imagine this night and then suddenly I felt his light movement as he held my hand. 

I looked at him as he started playing with my fingers a little. 

"You know Abhi, just like a hand is incomplete and incapable in making a grip around something without all fingers. A kingdom is Incomplete without a Queen like you."

I giggled and noticed that he was pulling the rings out of my fingers slightly. His rough fingers touching my skin was making me feel beautiful. 

"You know Abhi, why this jewellery and metals are worn by man and women?" He said looking into my eyes.

I shook my head lightly "Why?"

He lowered his gaze to pull the bangles out of my hands while saying.

"Gold is considered cold and peaceful. While women are inherently stronger and angrier than man. That's why they wear gold. You know when I was a kid I used to think a lot. I always wanted to know if this is the thing then how? why? if, but and all. Then I asked my teacher about this" 

I couldn't process whatever he was saying clearly because my focus was settled on his dark voice that was somehow sending chills on my skin as his breath was touching my bare arm. 

He was done with my hands as he freed it from bangles and rings. He felt my silence and brought his gaze from my hand to my eyes. I looked at his dark, black eyes. I felt them so mesmerizing. He was looking into mine too as I felt those eyes coming closer along with his slight movement. I gave up and close my eyes as his face was close to me. 

I felt his beard and lips on my left cheek as he kissed me softly there. We were close to each other and somehow I started feeling a little nervous. My heartbeat raced, I started feeling slightly warm and sweaty at the same time. He moved to my neck and traced my jaw with his lips. 

I didn't know why I got nervous and anxious all of sudden. His lips were moving towards my shoulder and kissed my shoulder over the blouse. His kiss turned deep and more breathtaking and to make me feel out of my breath he pulled the hem of the shoulder of my blouse down.

I instantly sat up forcing him a little away from it. 

I was feeling knots in my stomach. I slightly rubbed my feet together as I was feeling something in the lower abdomen. I never felt such giggles there.