61 ~ The Birth of Twins

Abhishree POV

Looking at her, I felt calm and peaceful. Ever since she left the empire, we were worried from her side, especially the Prince.

I knew, he had become the King now but it's just I was comfortable with calling him Prince than the king.

Now, I had realised that we didn't need to worried from her side. She was in safe and loving hands. The way Sultan takes care of her even he was angry with her was evident that he loved her so much. I was really happy for the Princess.

"What happened to her?"

Prince stood up when Princess suddenly left the Royal dinner hall.

I stopped him.

"Prince, I think she need some time,"

"But, why? I saw her crying," He looked worried and informed.

"I should talk to her,"

"It's alright, your highness, I will take care of her," Sultan interrupted.

"Yes, this is good, Raj, let the husband and wife sought out their differences. I am sure she is fine," Maa Saheb interrupted too.

His face looked unsatisfied as he sat back and finished his food. While Sultan also finished his and then asked to leave.

We both also came back to our chamber and I looked at the Prince who was running from here and there still worried.

"Prince, I am sure she is fine, it's just they had a fight. Let them sought out," I assured.

"No, Abhi, there is something we can't see. What if he tortures her?" His voice was concerned.

I chuckled.

"You are just overthinking, I don't know why can't you see love in his eyes?" I looked at him.

He turned to me.

"Love? What if he is just playing with her?" He asked sitting beside me.

"He is not, Princess herself told me that they love each other," I assured.

"What did she say?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Everything, he is not like another man who tortures a woman. He is a gentleman. He loves your sister so much, prince," I held his hand.

"I don't know Abhi, but, I just don't her to face any of hurt now. I just want to be sure before they leave," 

"Fine, I will show you," I assured.

"I think, I should meet her right now," He said standing up.

I quickly held his hand and stopped.

"Right now? No way, Prince, You can't go to her chamber this night," I declared.

"Why not? She is my sister," He looked at me.

"She is not just your sister now. She is the wife of a man now. And... and you should not disturb them this late night," I muttered slowly.

His face turned pale and he said.

"What do you mean? Abhi, If he is with her, then I surely need to check on her," He turned to walk away.

"Prince,"

I called.

"Don't behave like this, Fine, we will check on together but tomorrow morning for sure," I assured.

"Are you sure?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Come, let's sleep now, I am really tired and this baby bump really hurts my back," I let out a cry lying on the bed.