Author's last word...

A new message added at the last

Dear Lovelies ❤❤❤

I don't know whether I will be able to create another Abhishree or not. Because Abhishree was a special one to me and it always will. And somehow you guys showed immense love and care to it too. You guys were an Extraordinary supportive and lovely Audience. I dont know If I ever get such love and care for my any work.

It's definitely not me who made Abhishree successful. It's you all. And I really mean it. You guys loved it so very much and I felt so close to each one of you. All your messages, comments and votes made me take a breath of peace every time I feel low.

I have each and every message and comment of you all. Trust me, I never ever felt so blessed. When I started Abhishree I never thought it would ever reach 50k but now it's soon gonna reach 500k and that too in less than a year. Its greatest thing, At least for me. I never ever expected. Everything because of you...

THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCHHHHHH!!!!!!!

IT WAS AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY..........

I will never be able to forget you all!!!

I am Not mentioning names here, But I am thanking each and every person who spared time for Abhishree. Every Reader whether silent or violent, whether voter or non-voter, whether follower or non-follower. My Humble thank is for everyone.

Also, Since, I won't be requesting for votes or anything now. This is my last request to everyone who didn't vote yet. Please, please, please vote and vote on All the chapters. It won't take more than 5 minutes to vote to you but it will make me gain one litre of blood with happiness.

Pwwweaseeeee..... Vote on all the chapters last time...Puppy Face ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Also, you guys can follow me on Instagram to stay updated with what I am writing next for you 😘

Magicallovelyofficial

New Message - Many of you aren't aware that I have added almost 7 new chapters to Abhishree with an Epilogue. Now, it's finished, completely. Those, who have missed can read now. ❤❤❤