7 ~ Prince takes the Bath

Abhishree POV

The voice of heavy snoring made me wake up in half-sleep. I got frightened about finding someone sleeping with me. I felt my goosebumps as his breath was fanning near my ear making me shiver in his cage. I tried to move and see the person lying with me out of curiosity. 

I felt disgusted and angry all of sudden seeing the same animal face. what the hell was he doing in my room? I picked his hand up and thrown away with all my force making him wake up in anger.

"What the hell?" He roared. I saw his messed hair and angry red eyes. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me. I adjusted my dupatta and threw an angry look. 

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I screamed almost. 

He pointed his finger toward me and "This is not your room, This is my chamber, my palace, my empire and everything here is belong to me." And speeches in a roaring voice. 

I looked around and realized he was correct, then I remembered that I slept there while I was crying. 

"Why the hell you slept in my Chamber?" He asked looking right into my eyes with angry eyes and a dangerous tone. But, that was not affecting me anymore. I didn't have anything to lose now. People were afraid who have something to lose, I didn't have anything. His anger and ruthlessness were not harming me anymore. 

"I am asking something" He cupped my cheeks harshly and said. 

"You tore my clothes" I spat back. 

He looked at me with a miserable face then he clapped two times. An attendee came and he ordered. "Get some clothes from Maa saheb for this lady" he finished and standing, he disappeared into the other part of the Chamber. 

I waited for the clothes and then a lady came and handed me a Pair of lehnga of royal blue color. 

"Do you mind looking for the people when I change?" I asked. 

She bowed "Of course Princess" I heard her and a smile formed across my lips. 

I changed my clothes and got into the blue ones. I thanked her and she took my clothes away. 

"SLAVE..." I heard him calling when I was setting my Dupatta and about to leave. 

I hissed hearing that word but towards him. 

"It's Abhishree" I spat back. 

"Don't force me to slice you into pieces, " He said feathering his shining, sharp sword. 

"Stop messing with me, I have to take a bath. Go, make my Water ready for it." 

I couldn't understand what he said. He wanted me to prepare his bathwater. But, without arguing I accepted his torture maybe that was written in my destiny for the rest of my life. I moved in the direction he indicated and see a lightning big room. 

The first thing I noticed entering that part of the room was Frangrances that filled my nostrils and I almost got goosebumps. They were a mix of roses, sandalwood, Sunflower, jasmine, and whatnot. I saw a big pool-type structure having water-filled and steam. A few ladies were preparing it. In my palace, I used to take the bath in such surroundings. I remembered, how I got ready with the help of my servers. They used to wash my long hair and steam them. My life there was fruitful, happy, and joyful. All people used to love me there. 

But, Reality has changed now. The meaning of my life had vanished and what was left was the name of the Slave. I moved forward and helped the girls. I poured the rose Petals into it. I saw that ladies kept a jug full of milk, a bowl of sandalwood and Multani soil, and various fragrances and Oil. I was looking and a thought came into my mind that why all these beautiful things still couldn't make the Prince beautiful. I was not thinking of outer beauty but an inner one.