Copyrights & Gifts

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of Scenes with reality is purely coincidental. The author of this book does not support any kind of hate, bullying, Religious bias or anything that hamper the prime rule of humanity.

No parts or complete book can be reproduced or extracts can be taken from the book without prior permission of the Author. No Translations are allowed.

I am very strict regarding plagiarism. I will not tolerate any kind of stealing of my work whether it's a plot, scenes, dialogue, storyline, characters development or anything. I would be taking legal actions against you if I found you copying my work anyhow.

© Copyrights 2020

® All rights reserved

* Hate and Bullying *

I will not be tolerating any kind of useless hate, bullying and I request all my readers to maintain the decorum of Humanity.

* Plagiarism *

I will not be tolerating any kind of Plagiarism. Either I would be openly disclosing the copier or taking harsh actions.

* Voting and Comments*

The Author appreciates constructive criticism. Any advice regarding plot change or situation change would not be entertained. Voting is important. I really feel like paid for my hard work if you vote on all the chapters.

* Friends and readers *

My readers and followers are more like friends to me. If you are starting this book just now. You are free to communicate but please maintain friendly and cooperative behaviour maintaining decorum. I will straightly be muting you if you try to disrespect my readers. Yes, they mean the world to me.

* Mature Content *

The Book contains a Mature theme, but they all are in line with Wattpad guidelines. The Mature chapter contains Warning and I request all ineligible to skip those parts. Though it does not contain any kind of vulgar content.

THANKS, AND CREDITS

1. Special Thanks to Sumilili for helping me in editing the Book. She is constant support and such a sweetheart.

2. A huge thanks to wittyspirit anibunny97 thegrlulook_for meenusland akankshya_kanungo001 JyotirmayeeDevi dusky_dandelion AnkitaGhosh205 aditi_ad