10 ~ The Prince's Chamber

Abhishree POV

If I really had the Control over writing my own Destiny then I definitely had molded that Part of my Life, when Life was more Worse than Dying.

I tried to open my eyes when I heard a few People gossiping around me. Some tensions and talks around me, made me open them wide and see a few ladies around me.

I saw the queen sitting on the edge of the bed and I tried to Get up instantly seeing her. My head was bursting with pain. Seeing that she Said.

"Keep Sitting" I looked at her Flat reaction which was hard to understand. She was quite old but charming and beautiful as a young lady. I Greeted her. 

"You are here, Your Majesty," I said in curiosity as to what she was doing early morning around me. 

"Maa Saheb, Call me Maa Saheb," She said smilingly. 

"Maa Saheb?" I asked Confirming it again. I must have been killed by now and I wondered Why I was still alive?

"Hnn, Everyone calls me this. By the way, I am very impressed with your Beauty and Fearlessness" She said calmly looking at me and remembered the yesternight. I challenged the Prince for the War and then My head spun and I lost. But I was still wondering about the Purpose of her behind being there. 

I nodded and gave a fake smile.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I settled myself comfortably as the heavy jewelry was sunk into my skin leaving marks. 

"Abhi, My name is Abhishree," I said in a calm tone.

Her face turned flat with eyes a little wide and then a slight smile appeared on her face.

"Abhishree?" She said raising her left eyebrow and a wide smile.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Princess of PratapGarh?" She said Smilingly and anger rushed into me.

"No, Slave of your son" Her expression changed all of sudden in a Fallen and She looked around Everyone and somehow I felt that wrong words slipped through my tongue.

"I want to talk to her in Private, You can leave" She retired everyone.

"What you did yesternight" She looked into my eyes and continued. "was something that can bring death to you." 

"I am already dead," I replied. (Hum Pehle hi mar chuke hai)

"Why are you saying so?, Whatever happened was political and practical. Empire battles for the Thrust of power and expansion of their empire" She said in a calm voice.

"Yes, and after?," I said calmly with a questioning face.

"You are asked to be a slave and then Garnish the mehfil," I said.

"I can understand your anger, dear," She said in a sad tone.

I laughed a fake laughter "Anger... I HATE your Son" I replied. (Gussa..., Nafrat Karte hai aapke bete se) "And the soil I made from, I swear on it that I ruin him to ashes." (Or hnn, Jis mitti ke bane hai hum, us mitti ki kasam, mitti me mila de unhe)

Her face turned angry all of sudden and she pulled out the dagger from her waistband and thrown at me.

"Then take it and cut his Throat and I swear that I won't even cry on his death." (To lo fir, cheer do uska Gala, Kasam khate hai hum, uff take nahi karenge unki maut pe) She said and continued." And let your hatred win. But, keep one thing in your mind. Death will be easy for him than bowing in front of a him. And he has much more hatred for you in his heart than you think."