48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"

700 Votes fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajvardhan POV

The moment she said those words, I felt my world took a hard spin.

No... are you crazy???

"What???" I almost screamed.

"Shh, King I dont think this is the right place to yell," She said.

I looked around and precisely I looked at Abhi whose face color changed and fell all of sudden. I couldn't understand what did just happen.

"Come with me" I ordered her.

My nerves just wanted to blast and suddenly the thought of last time that I spent with her came in my vision.

I tried to remember as much as I could as I didn't believe that she was saying the truth.

We went to my chamber and the moment we got some privacy I asked her.

"Why are you doing so?"

Her face changed and she looked at me while saying.

"Saying what King? I am pregnant and you know I don't sleep with anyone except you." She said.

"When did I sleep last time with you?" I asked rudely.

"Wha... what?" She said.

She came closer and held my hand.

"Please trust me, I am not lying." She tried to convince.

"I know, you are lying," I said confidently.

"I am not. I am pregnant. It's your baby" She said almost having tears in her eyes.

I laughed a little.

"Dear Chandramukhi, I am not a fool. I never have done it with a way that you would get pregnant" I said confidently.

Her face changed suddenly as if she understood what I was trying to say.

"There is no chance that you are pregnant," I said.

"But... " She tried to say.

As it was time to get some answers, I pulled my knife out from the sheath and went closer to her while questioning.

"Did you sleep with someone else?" I questioned.

She didn't even get afraid of me and laughed a little.

"I don't love anyone except you," She said.

"Then who's this baby is. I didn't sleep with you since Abhi came into my life. Its been four months and twelve days since that happen and precisely and I never did it ever as a girl get pregnant. I know, I am male but that doesn't mean that I don't know things."

I said confidently as I knew that the child wasn't mine. I never wanted a baby with anyone except my wife. There wasn't a chance that she was pregnant with my child.

I looked into her eyes as her face changed colour and fell all of sudden.

"Why did you lie in front of her? Chandramukhi" I asked calmly.

"I don't like her. She doesn't deserve you. who is she? I know I don't deserve you either but if you aren't mine then I won't let any girl come closer to you." She said with devil eyes darting in mine.

I chuckled.

"Who is she?" I repeated.

"You know when previously You tried to create a mess between us I told her that you are mentally sick as a joke but it seems like you truly become now," I said while taking the dagger back from her neck.