59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh

Abhishree POV

Nervous was the right word to describe how I was feeling right now. The Royal Physician was examining me. She asked me to lie straight on the bed and checking my nerves, stomach and looking into my eyes.

I lifted my gaze to the prince who was recklessly walking from here and there in the chamber.

"I think, she is expecting,"

He affirmed.

"Prince, let her check first,"

I corrected him.

"I am being Impatient. Oh, God! How will I hold the baby? I better not hurt her,"

"Or him,"

"Yeah,"

"Your highness," The Royal physician interrupted.

"I think it's time to distribute gifts all around the Empire. The Queen is expecting," She said with a wide smile.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I knew it.

I looked at Prince, whose eyes just came out of socket and lips curved with the longest smile as he almost jumped over the bed to me.

"Oh God!, tell me this is happening for real,"

He took off his Jewellery and handed it over to the Physician.

"Its time for celebration,"

He kissed my forehead and hugged me softly.

I looked at the Physician who was just excusing herself and I called her.

"Yes, Her Highness,"

"Umm, I want you to keep this just between us,"

Her face changed but she agreed.

"But why?"

He asked with shock.

"Just wait for a few days, it would be too soon to announce it as we just married yesterday. I hope you understand,"

He left a long breathe and nodded.

He smiled with joy.

"Ohh Abhi, We are going to parents. I am going to be a father, I will have my baby,"

I cupped his cheek as he became a little emotional.

He kissed on my palm as I said.

"You will be great father, trust me,"

Just as I wanted, the announcement of my pregnancy was made after a week and Maa Saheb and pita saheb were the people who danced the most with this news. It was like the whole Empire was on cloud nine especially him.

He became extra careful and loving with me. Taking care of my meals, oiling my hair and dealing with my mood swings, he proved he was the best husband.

In spite of political agendas, he managed to give me proper time in taking care of me, loving me, making me laugh. I surely gained weight during the pregnancy along with the extra glow. My stomach was much bigger than expected. I feel weighed while walking and sometimes my feet just get swelled up but I took care to walk as it was beneficial for the baby.

Maa Saheb was careful even more than my mother could be if she was alive.

I used to pass my most of the time reading books of warriors and scriptures. My ninth month was close and we were expecting the baby any time.

It was another day when I was reading a book in my chamber and he was playing with the lock of my hair. Suddenly, an attendee interrupted.

He was huffing insanely as he muttered.