Weiss: Uh, okay...

Without saying a word, Blake only nods and gives a smile, which the shopkeep returns before dashing into the kitchen. Various noises could be heard from the inside; from buzzsaws whirring to hammers clanging. Soon he reemerges, with a large bowl with noodles and fish topping it. He places it in front of Blake with stride. Stars form in the cat faunus' eyes as she drools in amazement. Vergil chuckles a little before turning to the old man.

Vergil: Give me your best.

With a quick nod, he disappears once more as even more crazy sounds could be heard from the kitchen, before he returning with a steaming bowl of noodles.

Vergil: Thank you.

Weiss reaches into her outfit and pulls out a Schnee Dust Company credit card, which she gladly offers to the shopkeep.

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion?!

Weiss: Consider it my thanks for sending me into the double rounds.

Her smile soon dies as the card comes flying back, impaling into the counter. With a grunt, everyone looks at the old man, and he glares at them while pointing at the register, which said "DECLINED".

Weiss: What?! How could my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance...

With a panicked look on her face, Blake slowly tries to slide the bowl towards her, before the shopkeep swipes it away, making the girl slump over.

Blake: Noooo...

Vergil: Well, it's a good thing I have my wallet...

He reaches into his pocket when someone rests a hand on his shoulder.

Pyrrha: Don't worry about it, Vergil. I'll pay.

Glancing over his shoulder, Vergil smirks as he finds JNPR arriving at the stand. Ruby swings her arms in joy as she grins.

Ruby: Pyrrha!

Yang: Aw, you don't have to--

Before she could finish her sentence, Blake slams her hands on the counter as she dons a pleading expression.

Blake: But she could!!

Pyrrha tosses her card towards the shopkeep, who catches it. With a sweet smile, Pyrrha wraps her arms around Vergil's waist, hugging him from behind and resting her chin on his shoulder.

Pyrrha: Oh, I think you all earned it after that battle.

Yang: Y'know, I sometimes forget that you two aren't a couple.

Vergil: That's true. If anything, we're...

Gazing into Pyrrha's emerald green eyes, Vergil places a hand over hers.

Vergil: ...Just very close.

Pyrrha: Hehe, that's one way to say it.

Ren: Uh-huh.

Jaune: W-well then, you mind if we join you?

Vergil: Go right ahead. The more the merrier.

______________________________________________________

Later on, everyone finishes their bowls, while Jaune splays himself over the counter, groaning sickly.

Ren: Pyrrha, are you sure it's wise to have eaten before battle?

Pyrrha: Mm-hmm! It'll give us energy!

After belching heartily, Nora grins, and Jaune clutches his stomach.