DxD 3

The next morning, everyone is beginning to get ready as Akeno teleports them to the club room. As the ORC mentally prepare themselves for the Rating game to commence, knocking could be heard at the door. Vergil opens it, and finds Sona Sitri, or Souna Shitori as she is known among the humans of Kuoh Academy, and Tsubaki Shinra at the other side. They both go wide-eyed as they gaze at Vergil.

Sona: V-Vergil? Wh-what a surprise, we weren't expecting to see you.

Vergil: Heh, it's been quite some time, Sona. It's good to see you and Tsubaki again.

Tsubaki: Same for us, Vergil.

They both greet him, and they walk inside the club room.

Akeno: Welcome!

Issei: The student council president and vice-president? Why are they here?

Vergil: Issei...do you know anything about them?

Issei: Uh...they're both hot?

The two student council members look down in disappointment, along with Vergil.

Sona: Should have seen that coming.

Tsubaki: Really...

Vergil: Okay...Issei, I'm going to be clear with you. Tsubaki here, is a daughter of the Shinra Clan, who have a history of purifying evil spirits. Sona is the next head of the Sitri Clan. She's also the younger sister of one of the Devil Kings, Serafall Leviathan.

Issei: Whoaa...who?

Facepalming, Vergil smacks Issei in the back of his head.

Vergil: Foolishness, Issei. Foolishness...

Rias giggles at the two, then turns to Issei.

Rias: Rating games are broadcasted to members of both families, as they are responsible for it.

Issei: I-I see...

Sona slightly bows her head as she wears her usual poker face.

Sona: I volunteered for the task. After all, it is your first Rating game.

Rias walks up to her with a smile.

Rias: I'll show you a fight that won't insult our rivalry.

After a couple minutes of everyone talking, a purple magic circle appears at the entrance, and Grayfia appears.

Grayfia: It is almost time. Everyone, are you prepared?

Rias: Yes, anytime.

Grayfia: Very well. When it is about to start, you'll be transported to the battlefield.

Issei: Battlefield?

Akeno: An alternate space used just for this game. Afterwards, it is disposed of. Fufu, we can destroy as much of it as we want, but it won't do any damage to the real school.

Issei rubs the back of his neck while chuckling nervously.

Issei: That's w-wild, huh?

Sona: I will return to the student council room to manage and observe the broadcast. I wish you the best of luck, Rias.

Rias: Thank you, but make the broadcast fair, okay?

Sona: Of course...but I don't expect an even match against him however.

She and Tsubaki turn to leave, but not before glancing at Vergil.

Sona: I would like you to join us, Vergil.