RWBY 28

(You know what this is.)

Cinder is temporarily shocked by the new form Vergil is in, but recovers from the disbelief.

Cinder: I've already claimed what's mine: the powers of the Fall Maiden. I'm no where near the same Cinder you faced before.

Vergil: Hmph, still so arrogant I see. It is surprising you can still put up that front as you stand before the true strongest being on this planet, even beyond that. So here, I'll demonstrate to you the power of a Sparda.

Before Cinder could even blink, Vergil appears in front of her, armed with Beowulf, and sends a punch that stops within an inch of her face, and an immense shockwave is launched off behind her, going for miles. The confidence that was holding Cinder up seemed to diminish in that instant.

Vergil: That is the difference between you and me. You crave for power like a fool, while I have already attained it.

He follows up with a slap, sending the Fall Maiden rocketing through the air and slamming into a pillar as well as hopefully breaking her jaw.

She cries out in pain, but is not able to counterstrike or even talk any trash as Vergil continues his merciless assault

She cries out in pain, but is not able to counterstrike or even talk any trash as Vergil continues his merciless assault. Now holding Yamato, he tricks above her and falls with Aerial Cleave, and Cinder would have become two halves had she not used her flames like a barrier.

Cinder: Don't underestimate me!

Her eyes now blazing with orange flames, Cinder dual wields two fiery swords before rushing towards Vergil.

Vergil: You wish to come to me with swords? Very well.

Deciding to treat her like the bug she is, Vergil holds Yamato with one hand, easily blocking and parrying each of Cinder's sword strikes. She yells out in anger, and her attacks begin to get more volatile.

Vergil: Just how pitiful can you be?

Cinder: Shut up! Shut the hell up!

Jumping back a distance, she sends a huge volley of fireballs at the Dark Slayer, while he stands in his place. They all make a direct hit, and a giant dust cloud forms, while Cinder laughs manically.

Cinder: You really think you stand a chance against a maiden? At my power? Don't be so foolish!

But from within the cloud, Vergil has a surprise for Cinder.

Vergil: Those should be my words.

In an instant, the dust cloud is gone, revealing Vergil, but also a blue clone of his SIN Devil Trigger.