☆ - third year privileges

third years using their superiority over their other teammates for massage rights         also i rlly need a massage tbh so i might just shift into the haikyuu world to get a massage from like oikawa or kags also also this rlly was not sup...

        also i rlly need a massage tbh so i might just shift into the haikyuu world to get a massage from like oikawa or kags 
also also this rlly was not supposed to be sexual in any whatsoever, but like, when you get a good ass massage, it's kinda hard to just sit there and take it bro 
-
if there was anything that all the second and third years knew and agreed on, it was m/n gave incredible massages. his fingers were long and strong enough to hit certain points that only he could reach. not to mention, he was gentle and comforting each time he eased their muscles. it was inevitable for certain people to get greedy over the affection.
"and i'm saying, since we're in the same year, we should be able to have the rights of going first!" tanaka argued.
"b-but us first years haven't even experienced it!" hinata shot back, nervous to oppose his seniors, but he was really eager to get a taste of the special massage from m/n. 
"both of those are good points and arguements," daichi sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, "but they all lose to the fact that we are m/n's upperclassman and therefore, get dibs on the first session," 
"ugh!" tanaka and nishinoya chorused, slouching as they saw the other two third years smiling at the idea of going first. 
"hm?" m/n's head peaked out of the club room, looking at the mini crowd that had gathered, "is one of you gonna come in or should i just go back home and sleep?" 
"me first!" sugawara cheered, giving a devilish smile to the gaping second and first years. his smile seemed innocent, but with the way his arms wrapped around m/n's waist and possessively pulled him closer, the others could easily see that the setter wasn't as angelic as he put on a show for.
m/n grinned, welcoming the setter into his arms and holding him just as close as they both walked into the room. m/n kneeled on the floor, grabbing the oil, knowing sugawara's preference at this point, and rubbing it between his palms. since both of them were familiar with the routine, sugawara didn't shy away from stripping his shirt and laying on his back. 
unlike the others, most of the tension on his muscles strained from his neck area. having to constantly look up at the ball as he sets was tiring on his neck and his shoulders would get strained from constantly having to be hold his arms up. sugawara grabbed a pillow that was set aside, placing it on m/n's lap and settling down. 
"what were you guys talking about outside?" m/n questioned, gently rubbing his hands across sugawara's chest. 
the setter refrained from letting out a satisfied sigh and instead smiled and answered the question, "just who was going to go first," 
"ah," m/n smiled soflty, "you third years always end up winning, though," 
"honestly, tanaka and nishinoya should just give up trying," sugawara teasingly said, shifting his body a little bit so m/n had a better reach to his back muscles. 
the pads of m/n's fingers worked into the knots of sugawara's shoulders, m/n pouting at the tense muscles, "are you sure you have been stretching properly, senpai? last time they weren't this stiff," 
"just some extra practice getting to me i'm sure," sugawara barely let out, biting his lip the second he was finished speaking, afraid that a moan would leave his lips if he didn't. m/n just knew exactly where to hit the most needed areas of tension, working his fingers almost expertly to make sure that muscle was relaxed as much as it could be. 
sugawara arched his back when m/n hit a sensitive spot, his mouth dropping as he felt m/n continuously rub into his skin.
"right there," he sighed, a small smile crawling onto his lips when he saw m/n's face.
his facial expressions were set into a concentrated pout, eyebrows furrowing as his hands worked into sugawara's back. every now and then he would bite his lip in focus, but most of the time it was default set into the cutest pout sugawara had ever seen.
"i'll move onto your neck now," m/n whispered and sugawara only hummed with his eyes fluttering shut. m/n's hands really relaxed him, both physically and mentally. 
"you wanna take a lil nap, suga?" 
"please," the third year desperately sighed, making m/n smile softly and run a hand through the grey bangs on his upperclassman's forehead.
"relax, i'll wake you up when the timer goes off." m/n whispered, gently stroking sugawara's cheek. the third year blushed at the intimate contact, hiding his pink face by grabbing a nearby pillow and burying his face into it, "uhm, senpai?" 
"just continue on," came the muffled replied. sugawara turned over so now his face was resting directly on m/n's thighs, showing the back of his neck to m/n to give him easier access. 
m/n smiled fondly at his upperclassman, continuing on his work on his tense neck. he chuckled whenever sugawara would squeeze his waist tighter. he would have been worried that he was causing the setter pain, but after many sessions, he knew that the boy was just fine. 
"suga-senpai? sorry, but your time is finished," m/n gently tapped his shoulder, grinning down when he saw the sleepy gaze sugawara gave him, "i hate to interrupt your nap, but the rest of the team is probably waiting outside," 
"it's." sugawara yawned into his hand, "okay," 
m/n handed him his school shirt, fixing suga's hair when he got it on and helping him stand up. 
"thank you, m/n-chan," sugawara said, moving his head in circles to feel the ease his neck was in. "it really helps," 
"of course," m/n gently said, pushing on the small of sugawara's back to guide him out of the door. 
outside, daichi was standing with an expecting smile. 
"you two were taking longer than expected," he commented, laughing when he saw the sleepy sugawara emerge out of the room first, "i guess it's fine, though," 
"hm, where's the rest of the team?" m/n asked in confusion, seeing that it was only asahi besides daichi. the taller third year was sitting against the rails of the balcony, gently waving at m/n. this caused the second year to grin and blush at the cute gesture. 
"i gave them money to run to ukai-san's store." daichi explained, sweatdropped as he remembered of how he had to think of a distraction for the rest of the team, "they said they got hungry and thirsty waiting," 
m/n hummed, opening the door wider, "well whoever's next can come in~"
daichi sprang forward, already taking off his bag as he walked towards the door. m/n chuckled at his eagerness, turning to look at sugawara, "maybe you should get some water, senpai, to wake up a bit?"
sugawara sleepily nodded his head, thanking m/n once more before decending down the flight of stairs to go find a vending machine. seeing as there were only asahi left, m/n winked at him, "i'll see you soon, asahi-chan."
the third year blushed at the action and shakily nodded his head with a thumbs up 
 when m/n turned back into the club room, he blushed when he saw daichi had already taken off his shirt. 
"you know, senpai, for a high schooler you're really fit," m/n commented. 
daich looked m/n up and down, about to say some snarky remark about how, in comparison, he really wasn't all that fit. instead, he waved his hand at m/n, "stop trying to flirt with me, that only works on the simepletons of our team," 
m/n pouted, kneeling down on the laid out mat, "not flirting, simply admiring and stating facts, daichi-san," he reached over daichi's body, which was laying down in front of him, and grabbed a pillow. he pet the surface, smiling down at his captain, "come closer," 
daichi did so with no arguments, looking right up at m/n's face. he briefly told m/n which of his muscles in particular were aching, making the boy nod his head. he smiled gently when he saw m/n's concentrated face, squeezing a bottle of lotion into his palms was an action only he could make look cute. 
such a mundane thing that had daichi's chest and face feeling warm. 
"okay, it may be a little cold, but please bear with it," m/n commented before resting his lotioned up palms on daichi's chest. 
he focussed on the pecs for a little bit before moving to his shoulder, rotator cuff to be specific. his fingers hit the nerves, causing a small bout of pain and pleasure to course through daichi. it was definitely relieving, more than anything though. m/n massaged the entire upper chest of daichi, too focussed to notice the stare on his face, and eventually moved down to his forearms. 
"y'know, even though you're the captain, sometimes i see you skipping your stretches," m/n commented, pausing in his massage to grab daichi's face, ensuring that he was looking at him, "you need to take care of your body too! not stretching is just asking for injuries, captain," 
daichi's heart fluttered at the close contact, brushing off his flustered state by laughing it off, "okay, okay, don't get too mad now," 
"no, you need to take care of yourself some more," m/n pouted, leaning closer to daichi's face, "okay?" 
daichi almost broke out into a panicked sweat, "okay, okay, i understand. thank you for looking out for me,"
m/n grinned at the reply, booping daichi's nose gently, "good~"
he worked his thumbs against the muscles in his forearms and hands, making sure to be a bit more gently when dealing with the insides. daichi bit his lip, resisting the urge to slap his hand over his mouth, and tried to bear with the groans that were threatening to break through his lips. but when m/n's fingers dug into a sensitive area, he jolted upwards. 
m/n yelped, surprised at the sudden action and because he was almost hit in the face, "did i hurt you?" m/n worriedly asked, moving forward in concern, about to reach out for daichi's arm, "did i hit something?"
"no, no, just give me one second," daichi quickly said and m/n nodded his head in both confusion and curiosity. daichi gently smiled at him before grabbing the pillow off of his lap and pressing it against his face. in a second, he was screaming into the plush pillow. 
m/n jolted at the muffled sound, looking at his captain in worry, "da-"
"i'm good," daichi answered, taking his face out of the pillow, "let's continue," and he calmly laid his head back onto m/n's lap. 
"what?" 
"it's nothing~" 
daichi was just panicked. m/n's chest was so close to his face, the view of his face also still in his sight. and the feeling of his fingers massaging into his muscles made him just gay panic. the scream was also a good way to release the moans of pleasure and relief he was holding in. 
"o...kay," m/n sighed, an ounce of him still worrying over daichi. 
the rest of the session continued on as normal. by the end of it, the captain's arms felt lighter than ever as well as his chest and shoulders. m/n handed him his shirt, letting himself stare for a second longer to admire his handsome captain. 
"i, uhm, am sorry for yelling earlier," daichi broke the silence when he was about to leave, "if i'm being honest, it's hard to keep my cool when you're massaging me," 
m/n chuckled as a light pink dusted his cheeks, "is that so?"
"yeah, you're just really good with your hands," daichi said before freezing at how his sentence sounded, "l-like in terms of massaging! and like playing volleyball! because that's...when...i see you using your hands...not during anything else..."
there was an awkward silence before daichi flung himself out of the door. 
m/n peaked his head out, watching as his captain ran down the stairs and in the direction of the school, "where are you going?!"
"checking on the others!" daichi shouted over his shoulder, his face obviously red. 
m/n slapped his cheeks several times to calm himself down, turning to look at asahi with a welcoming grin, "let's get going, teddy bear," 
the third year easily blushed at the nickname, making m/n ruffle his hair, "c'mon, you can't go around blushing that easily, asahi-san! what're you gonna do when someone seriously compliments you?" 
"i don't know," asahi said, shoulders deflating at the mere thought. m/n laughed at the reaction, closing the club room door behind them. 
"well, i suppose no need to stress about it now," m/n shrugged, going back to sit down on the mat, petting the open area, "now strip!"
"don't say it so easily!" asahi shouted in his now flustered state, covering his face with his hands as he made his way to the door, "no! i can't do this!" 
"asahi-san! i was just teasing," m/n whined, pouting at the reaction, "come here, i promise i won't look all that much. my eyes are very respectful!" 
the third year dropped his bags onto the ground, blushing as he took off his sweater vest and dress shirt. m/n was kind enough to cover his eyes, easing his stress a bit. 
"so your back, right?" m/n asked with his hands over his eyes. asahi grunted in response making m/n grin in excitement, "don't worry, teddy bear, you're gonna be feeling as loose as jelly when i'm done with you!"
asahi sweatdropped at the comparison m/n used, but didn't say anything and instead quietly laid on his stomach, his head on m/n's cushioned lap.
"i'll even be nice and give you an extra 5 minutes. since you're my ace and all," 
'my ace,' the words rang in asahi's mind nonstop to the point it felt like his head was spinning. for some reason, the words made his face interrupt in such a violent blush he was glad m/n couldn't see it. he was also grateful that he couldn't see m/n's face when he said that because if he did, his heart would surely give out. 
as m/n continued to work the worn-out muscles under his thumbs and fingers, he paid close attention to his shoulders. he grinned when he felt asahi's breath catch in his chest, knowing that whatever he was doing, he was doing it correctly. 
in the last 5 minutes of the massage, m/n went on to his neck and the muscle that connected his head to his shoulders. taking care of his movements, he was pleased to hear the occasional sigh leave asahi's lips. 
gently, he undid the tight bun that asahi had and let his fingers run through his chocolate hair. he looked down at the soft locks in interest, letting his fingertips lightly massage asahi's scalp as well. something told him that having your hair all day irritated the scalp, which seemed to be correct with the way asahi was continuously smiling and letting out whines of approvement. 
"okay, then, asahi-san, i thi-"
"you bastards! you really hogged the hell out of m/n's time!"
asahi jumped out of his relaxed position, moving to cover his chest and torso as if he were a girl being exposed. m/n calmly lifted up his school shirt to cover his skin momentaringly. 
"tanaka," m/n started in a firm tone, "you know the rules!"
"but still-!"
"no, buts! leave the room so asahi-san can get dressed!" m/n sternly commanded, watching with a glare as tanaka scampered out of the room. he sighed before looking to the traumatized third year, "are you okay?" 
"yeah, i just got surprised...thank god it was only tanaka," asahi said, shifting his arms and torso to put on his clothing," 
"you're alright now," m/n softly said, patting asahi's cheek, "he's so impatient sometimes," 
asahi chuckled at the irritated tone m/n was using. soon he was ready, standing up with his clothes fixed to look proper and neat. 
"thank you, m/n-kun," 
"no problem, teddy bear," m/n grinned, petting his hair down, "if you ever need a massage again, just text me, i know you have one of the more physically tiring jobs as the ace so it can get to your body faster than the others. i wanna be able to help you as much as i can!"
asahi blushed at the kind smile on m/n's lips, eyes lingering on his gentle expression. eventually, he was able to compose himself, somewhat, and stuttered out his reply, "i-i will! thank you, again!"
m/n hummed and let asahi leave the room. when he looked out to the others waiting, he saw the rest of the team eagely looking back at him. he sighed, running a hand through his hair. 
"tanaka, you don't get any massages today!" he called out, whisking ennoshita into the room, "no arguments!"
"b-but, i apologized, m/n!"
"zip it!"
"please!" tanaka begged, banging his fists against the now-closed door, "please!"
meanwhile, m/n was calmly getting ready to massage another one of his close friends, not minding the ruckus tanaka was making outside

okay sorry its just suga, daichi, and asahi, i just wanted to love on the third years :) also flustered third years are so cute, byeeeee

a

lso the content i'm going to be putting out soon probably won't be to many of your guys' liking and i apologize for that, but i feel like it's the 'right' and 'fitting' thing to do, considering the way things ended for m/n, oikawa, and iwizumi in the last chapters....please be patient with me whilst i put out those chapters and whatnot before we go back to the regular updating storyline...thank you for reading and i can't wait to see you guys in the next chapter