second year - the dutch boy

M/n - male name

M/n - male name

ethnicity - dutch, but he now lives in japan by himself (paid for by his parents, who still reside in the Netherlands)
height - 6'4"
physical attributes - tall, subtle muscles (goes to the gym everyday)
personality - timid and soft-spoken with those around him, unless he is already friends with them or they are first years. likes to insult, act petty with, and talk to people in dutch, when he is annoyed or wants to annoy them. he is really humble and sweet and will genuinely help you if you asked him. he isn't aware that he has his own fan club. unbelievably oblivious to the attention he gets (romantically in this case, he is aware of the fact people stare at him for his height though). likes both men and women (bisexual). has not had a girlfriend/boyfriend.

i do not speak dutch, so any and all dutch phrases are translated by online websites :)

A tall frame whistled as he walked into the convenience store, smiling at the blonde male that worked the desk at all times.

"Yo, Ukai! What's good, mate?" He said with a casual wave of his hand.

"It's Ukai-san to you! Brat!" The clerk had to restrain himself from throwing the rolled up newspaper at the boy's head. "Damn European boy, learn your manners, huh?!" He exclaimed, sticking an un-lit cigarette in his mouth.

The second-year student chuckled, hearing the comment, used to the insults he would get from the older male at this point. He turned the corner to the refrigerator section, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Banana milk or strawberry milk?" He questioned aloud, for the blonde male in the front to hear.

"Which one is more expensive?" The voice drawled.

"Strawberry!"

"Get the strawberry milk then, boy," the handsome boy couldn't help chuckle at the answer the clerk gave. Nonetheless, he grabbed the pink drink, bringing it to the front cashier.

"You starting your second year, right?" Ukai asked before announcing the total he had to pay. He handed over the money, waiting patiently with a smile as he nodded.

"Ja!" M/n answered in his mother tongue, receiving a chuckle from the blonde in front of him.

"Alright then, get going, don't fall asleep, and don't fail any of your classes!" He told the boy sternly as the taller male was already walking towards the exit.

"I know, I know!" He shouted over his shoulder before waving his hand to say goodbye, the door slamming the only sign that he was there in the first place. Ukai smiled softly, seeing the second-year happily skip away, sipping from his recently bought drink with a grin on his handsome face.