manipulation - maniac

☆ i highkey plan to attack every single one of the haikyuu boys with m/n's dirty alter ego and i will stand by that until this book ends i swear it

☆ lowkey mc an asshole in this lmao, but against date tech not karasuno

Hinata hid behind the towering M/n from the gaze of the tallest member of Date Tech. They had gotten small bits of food in their system and had rested momentarily before going straight into their next game. M/n sighed as he clenched his fist and held back the urge to punch Aone in the face.

"Oi, Sho-chan, we gotta get warmed up, let's go," M/n called, tilting his head in the direction of where Ukai was going to practice receives.

They were all straight spikes, and Ukai didn't make it a hassle for M/n this time and thus made it easier for M/n to receive. As he circled to be at the back of the line, he heard Nishinoya yell out, "Rolling~ Thunder!~ Again!"

M/n blinked before slowly clapping, "Nice job, Noya-chan!"

"Kya! That's him!" A girl shouted once she had gotten to the balcony. The girls had learned that the team the cute tall boy was on was named, Karasuno, which they had admittedly thought was Torino.

"Let me see!" One of her friends exclaimed, leaning over the railing to see the boy they were talking about. Her eyes widened as they saw the tallest member easily sticking over his other teammates. Her cheeks heated up as they saw him laughing and teasing the only blonde of the team.

"Hey, it doesn't matter if they're good or not because they have such a cutie," one of them mumbled as she too was infatuated with the way M/n looked in his uniform.

Now there was a small crowd on the balcony that had stayed to watch the h/c haired boy play, eagerly wanting to see him in action.

"Ah, there he is!" Another voice cried out as they ran down the stairs of the stairs to the railing, leaning over and waving rapidly, "M/n-chan!"

'M/n-chan?!' his teammates thought as they looked at the girl that had uttered his name witu displeasure written all over their faces.

"Ah, it's Toi-chan,"

'Toi-chan?!' they all thought once again, looking in between their tallest player and the blushing girl, 'are they dating?!'

Hinata fiddled his fingers about to approach M/n, but he was already gone to the side closest to the balcony. They watched their precious player interact and talk to the girl, all of them flinching when they saw three more girls appear.