𝟠𝟝: 𝕄𝕪 𝕄𝕣. 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟

Depuis le début

"So, red wine to start the night hmm?" Taehyung snickered, only to hear the other chuckled before looking up from his menu.

"Who says red wine won't start the night off great?" Jungkook joked, watching as Taehyung giggled before looking back down at his menu.

-
With half a glass of wine for Taehyung, which was his second glass, and an almost empty glass for Jungkook, also being his second glass, the 2 enjoyed the requisite meals in front of them; their appetizers being emptied off their plates as their dinner plates themselves get halfway finished while they carried on a friendly conversation.

"I remember the time when we went to go to the mall to pick out something for the twins but ended up getting something for me and Yeontan along the journey," Taehyung admitted as his deep voice laughed at the funny, yet cute memory of seeing his boyfriend coming home with about 4 bags full of things, nothing is for himself, but only for his small family.

"Well you guys mean the world to me, so I could only think about how cute that necklace would've looked on you or how Yeontan would've loved that new chew toy I got him that he indeed plays with nonstop," Jungkook suggests, but smiles happily at his lover while his boxy smile shined with a little help from the light above their table.

The raven felt the world around him slow down as he watched the pretty view in front of him. His lover smiling with his eyes barely being visible because of his cheeks, how the light gave off a gorgeous golden glow to his tan skin while the light brought out light piece to his dark brown hair, not to mention how his turtle neck brought out his bold, yet confident features that brought out the true beauty instead of fake prosthetics to get his good looks. 

He watched as he flipped his hair back in an elegant manner before his mouth formed a small, yet happy smile as his teddy bear brown eyes stared into his doe-wide brown eyes.

"How about we get some dessert to go? Hmm?" The older suggested, seeing as the younger got excited as he nodded his head like a little toddler happily before he got their waiter to come back over and get them cheesecake as he paid for their dinner.

-
Whenever their cheesecakes finally came back in lovely containers, they bid them a farewell before they went back to the waiting SUV that was ready to take Taehyung to the secret surprise Jungkook had in store.

It took them 17 minutes to get there from the restaurants, but Jungkook took the time to admire his lover as his head was rested on his shoulder while he checked in on the kids and Ducky.

The thought of being close to the location made him nervous. Was Taehyung going to like where they were going? Would he think it's romantic, just like he said?

He fiddled a little with the end of his jacket but kept his other arm around Taehyung's waist as his hand patted his leg to let him know they were there.

One of their guards opened the door for them to get out of the car before him and the other 3 guards got in the spot Jungkook instructed them to stand.

"Is this it Ggukie?"

"Mmm, not quite, we have to go behind these bushes right here." The raven states as he holds his lover's hand, who softly tightened the hold before they pulled back the said bushes, causing the brunette to gasp as he saw the pretty view in front of him.

" The raven states as he holds his lover's hand, who softly tightened the hold before they pulled back the said bushes, causing the brunette to gasp as he saw the pretty view in front of him

"Oh my," the brunette whispers as he allows his lover to take him over to the little arch made by fabric and lights.

"What do you think bud? Do you like it?" The raven asked as a smile appeared on his face. He watched as the brunette looked around awestruck before quickly turning to look at him.

"I love it, this is beautiful Gguk." The brunette softly replied before kissing his lover's cheek.

"Then may I ask for this dance?" The older asked, confusing the younger until he suddenly heard violins and flutes playing, causing him to gasp before he felt his boyfriend's hand touch his and bring him into a slow dance position.

A big red blush was layered on the younger's cheeks, but he listened as the band played the lovely music while he was swaying with his boyfriend, who never laid his eyes off of him.

"You're really good at dancing like this." The younger whispered as he tried to speak, but felt himself stutter a little.

"I learned a little bit from Hoseok taught me a few moves a while back, I just waited for the right moment to use them." The older admitted, listening to his boyfriend's sweet giggles before the band started to stop the music, giving Jungkook the time to step back a little.

"Taehyung, I've thought about this quite a lot if I'm being truly honest. Spending as much time with you as I have, its opened my eyes to see what kind of person you really are, and how I can't believe I was able to be with someone like you," Jungkook began, watching as Taehyung looked at him with happy eyes before he continued.

"I was never wanting to actually get back into a relationship after what happened 5 years ago. I wanted to get stuck in my own sad life, thinking about ways I could've fixed it, but you came in and you helped me move forward. You showed me there's always a light at the end of every tunnel and you'll get the best outcome, cause I truly did." Giggling, Taehyung smiled softly as a slight blush formed on his cheeks again.

"But the reason I made our trip longer wasn't that we just needed a break from the world, or we had more business to attend to. I wanted to bring a big achievement that you've made into our lives, as a thank you for what you've brought into my eyes." The raven slowly got onto the ground as he pulled out a dark red velvet box from his pocket, causing the brunette to gasp as he covered his mouth, tears flooding his vision slightly as he could see the other smiling at him.

" The raven slowly got onto the ground as he pulled out a dark red velvet box from his pocket, causing the brunette to gasp as he covered his mouth, tears flooding his vision slightly as he could see the other smiling at him

"Kim Taehyung, would you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" 

"Y-yes! Of course, I will!" The brunette uttered happily, a soft chuckle falling from his lips as he watched his boyfriend get up from off the ground to put the ring on his finger before looking at him happily and smashing his lips onto his, causing the guards and band to start clapping for them as their tears mixed, both being happy tears as the moment lasted forever.

Cause now they both knew one thing as they pulled away.

"I can't wait for people to call you Mr. Jeon Taehyung, my Mr. Jeon Taehyung."