Chapter 3 : School Boy (1.3)

Začať od začiatku

"No problem, he is still my cousin, and there will be a charity dinner in a few days. Brother Zhao will definitely come, and I will take you there."Sun Yushu patted his chest, looking like a good buddy.

The two of them were whispering together, laughing from time to time.

Xu Jinyi sat next to him and smiled with squinting eyes.

A young girl would have fantasies about the prince charming with a white horse, and a pure zero like Meng Zijie will naturally imagine what kind of person her future partner will be.

Tall and handsome, gentle and single-minded, of course, there is a lot of money, and he spends a lot of money for him, because he only loves beauty, and is so good that women and pure zeros all over the world can be envied and hated.

Zhao Chengli, on the other hand, is a man whose conditions can satisfy all his partner's fantasies!

How could Meng Zijie not be tempted?

It's good to be tempted, if you are tempted, you will become possessive.

-

Xu Jinyi's smart brain can precise his judgment on the capital stock market. First he bought a few short-term shares, then he doubled the small amount of money a dozen times, then he followed the trend and made a lot of money by speculating on gold and oil. Later, it happened that the stock market in the United States was doing well, and Xu Jinyi invested the money in the US.

US' markets were much larger, than that in China, so the risks are greater, and several company leaps. In the past few months, Xu Jinyi's money has become a staggering amount. In the past two days, he intends to withdrawing from the long-term stock market, intending to use the money to buy some Zhao Group's loose shares. Zhao Group is one of the largest domestic enterprises and a well-known enterprise supported by the government. Not to mention, Zhao Chengli is the son of destiny in this world. He is amazing and brilliant. As long as he is there, the Zhao Group will never go downhill. Therefore, investing in the Zhao Group is a win-win sale without loss. Second, holding a certain share of the Zhao Group's shares is the simplest and most effective way to restrain Zhao Chengli, the head of the Zhao Group.

"Jinysi, there is no class in the afternoon, do you want to play basketball?" Several of his classmates came over and knocked on the table in front of Xu Jinyi, waiting for him with their bag on their shoulders.

Over the past few months, not only has Xu Jinyi's money doubled, but his popularity has also become much better than before. Just like now, a few classmates specially invited him to play basketball, which was rare before.

In the real world, Xu Jinyi was trained by his father Xu Boyi because his superior intelligence. He never went to school when he was young, but famous teachers hired by his father came to teach him. After he was older, he spent two years in Walton, but at that time the housekeeping assistant never left him. Xu Jinyi only needed to show his face in a certain course, thus he never experienced this ordinary student's life.

But in this "Different World," Xu Jinyi became a student who needs to carry his schoolbag to and from school. For the first time, he had a classmate who did his homework together, and for the first time, he needed to exercise with everyone in PE class. This sense of belonging and honor of the team was something he had never felt before. The joy and frustration of winning and losing is completely different from the necessity of winning or losing deliberatly when playing golf with business partners.

Apart from being a little unaccustomed at first, slowly adapting, Xu Jinyi felt that this was not a bad feeling.

Xu Jinyi, who had a different soul, was more confident, open, and friendly than ever before, rather than flinching and immersed in his own little world.

His classmates could see this change, and they were happy to see it happen.

Meng Zijie relied on his sophistication to have a good reputation in the class, but Xu Jinyi didn't need it at all. His good education and special personality charm made him deeply respected by his classmates in just a few months.

"I won't go," Xu Jinyi went out with the boys with his backpacks and smiled back. "There's a problem in the elective class that hasn't been clear, so I'll go to the library this afternoon."

"We all passed the elective course, and you're such a bully that you take it so seriously."A few boys patted him on the shoulder. "Then we'll go. See you tomorrow."

[T/N: remember aout that tyrant and scum? I think its mean because he's a good student, but still take the course seriously]

"See you tomorrow."

It was early winter, and though there was no snow, the north wind was blowing and shivering. However, Xu Jinyi is the most afraid of the cold and can't wait to wrap his body in a thick quilt. Xu Jinyi was most afraid of the cold and can't wait to wrap himself in a thick quilt.

Fortunately, the library was well-heated, and Xu Jinyi put off his thick coat and put it on the side of the table. Then he moved to the bookshelf and began to search for the imaterials he needed.

Zhao Chengli was surrounded by a group of school leaders into the reading room. When he looked up, he saw this scene.

The boy raised his head slightly and smiled faintly. The golden sunlight hit him through the window, giving him a warm golden light. The beige sweater on the boy seemed to be glowing, ironed and neatly attached to him, but it was completely incomparable to the smooth and delicate skin on the half of the boy's exposed neck.

Zhao Chengli stepped forward uncontrollably, and saw the young boy's slender and curled eyelashes gently blinking up and down. Each long eyelash was shining with warm light, like two small feathers stained with snow and frost, one after another scratching his heart. The boy's white and tender fingers, like the roots of green onions, slowly drew across the edge of the book, occasionally tapped two points on the tips of his fingers. the light afterimage like a flying butterfly, which made people want to hold those hands and give it a kiss. Zhao Chengli couldn't imagine the beautiful eyes of the boy, but he hoped that he could immediately become a book on the shelf in front of the boy, being watched by him tenderly and comforted by his delicate fingers.

Suddenly, the corner of the boy's mouth curled. He should have found what he want. He stood on his tiptoe, twisted his five fingers on a book, and pulling it out with all his might.

"Watch out!"

The series of books were arranged too tightly. One book was pulled out, and the surrounding books too. The boy's two hands were not enough. Seeing that a row of books on the shelf was about to fall, Zhao Chengli ran a few steps around the boy, and then stretched out his palm to hold down the runaway book series. However, although Zhao Chengli's palm was larger than that boy, it still couldn't cover him, and heavy books hit his back one after another.

The boy was firmly protected by Zhao Chengli, and he was barely touched by the falling book.

"Are you all right?" Zhao Chengli held Xu Jinyi in his arms, looked up and down, and looked a little nervous.

The last second, just as he was glad to find the right information in the series, and the neat series on the bookshelf suddenly fell all over the floor in the next second. Xu Jinyi was stunned for a moment, when he recovered, he felt that his waist was wrapped around and his wrists were also being held.

Xu Jinyi frowned, when he retreat from the man's arms, his moist eyes suddenly widened.

Zhao Chengli!

T/N: please click the star guys. Thanks for reading. Stay safe...