Chapter 1 : School Boy (1.1)

Bored.

Xu Jinyi sat on the large office chair with a faint expression.

When Xu Jinyi was 18 years old, both of his parents died in an air crash, leaving hin the large Xu Group, And a bunch of relatives who are eyeing at the wealth and want to snatch it.

[Actually, author write that the group called big meat and the relative drooling and want to eat it, but I change it so can be directly understand]

Thinking of Xu Boyi's white and clean son, who seemed innocent and harmless everywhere, they all laughed in unison, and then became active, then they found allies to distinguish the enemy, they thought they could take Xu's power to their own hands. If others didn't help, they would tear them down too.

Xu Boyi was a wolf before his death, could his son be a pup?

Not only does Xu Jinyi have an IQ of more than 180, he is also a rare business talent. At the time of the Xu family's internal and external troubles, he took over the reins of Xu family's power and within half a month stabilized Xu's stock, which had been plummeting since the death of Xu Boyi, who had been in power before.

In the past two years, Xu's family not only returned from a slump to its peak, but also developed into one of the top companies in China's. Xu Jinyi has also become the most dazzling presence in China's business community, and was invited to attend major summits, had a good chat with the prime minister of China, and and visited abroad on behalf of the Chinese business community, he is highly praised by the British Queen... All these opportunities that no one else could compete for, were just plain enough for Xu Jinyi's monotone life.

Today, Xu Jiny, who is only 20 years old, is leaning on the back of his office chair, feeling rather bored.

The dirty relatives who should be cleaned were cleaned up, Xu Group that should be saved was saved, and his subordinates were loyal to him, so they could build Xu Group up well in one direction. You can say that when you reach this point in life, you reach the top of the pinnacle, and there is no room for improvement.

Then, only boredom is left.

Expensive cars? beauties? drugs? The most addictive pleasures of these young men, Xu Jinyi felt that he had no interest at all. Knowledge? Skills? sports? His unforgettable brain made him learn it in no time, but now Xu Jinyi has seen that there is nothing to learn. Public welfare? Charity? After the payment was approved, the subordinates arranged everything in minutes, and there was no need for Xu Jinyi to go all the way to the poor mountains area in person to send a schoolbag to the children who were there.

Bored. Xu Jinyi closed his eyes, sank half of his body into a comfortable office chair, and sighed.

"Why are you sighing, Big Brother?" Xu Jinyi's cousin, Lin Zixiao, pushed his way through the door and sat down in front of Xu Jinyi, "There's a racing car in the northern suburbs at night. Will you go?"

Lin Zixiao's father was Xu Jinyi's uncle. He was the only one who, after Xu Boyi's death, did all he could to help his nephew regain the power of the Xu family. For 20 years of sincere and two years of hard work, only the Lin family can receive one or two favors from Xu family, and even Lin Zixiao has a bit of face in front of Xu Jinyi.

"Not going." Xu Jinyi pressed the inside button and asked the secretary to bring him two cups of coffee. "It's no fun."

Lin Zixiao licked his lips. He had known Xu Jinyi since he was still a bare-ass, but now looking at his cousin, he was still hooked by an involuntary look in his eyes.

Xu Jinyi's face is like a peach leaf, with a straight nose and thin lips. The most wonderful thing is the bright and charming fox eyes, especially when they look at you, the tail of his eyes is slightly raised, and the eyes are black and clear, and the momentary atmosphere makes you feel like you're going to lose your mind.