Chapter 3 : School Boy (1.3)

"Zijie, aren't you curious about Brother Zhao?" When Sun Yushu saw Meng Zijie, the class monitor Sun Yushu thought of something, picked up his cell phone and tabbed it a few times, "Brother Zhao's full name is Zhao Chengli, don't you know about Zhao Group? That's it!"

"Zhao Group?" Zhao Group is the leader of the capital's business circle and a company that is well known and even proud of more than one billion people. Meng Zijie opened his mouth in astonishment when he heard this, and after thinking about it again, he secretly said no wonder, how could such a handsome figure be a common man? Only Mr. Zhao's identity can match him!

[T/N: I smell a green tea B here]

"Look at all this personal information about Brother Zao. I found them specifically for you. They are not available on Baidu!" Sun Yushu logged in to the mailbox and pulled out a document for Meng Zijie to see. He caught Meng Zijie's rippling look then hooked his lips with satisfaction.

This Sun Yushu is also a rich second generation, but his family is one level worse than Zhao Chengli's. Not to mention that he is now an ordinary university student, but Zhao Chengli has long been in charge of the Zhao family's power. So if mother Sun hadn't been had such a little relationship to the Zhao family, Sun Yushu would really not be qualified to call Zhao Chengli "Brother Zhao".

That's why Sun Yushu would flatter Zhao Chengli. It's just that he don't know what's going on, lately, it's hard to meet Zhao Chengli, who used to hang out with their rich second generation group.

Fortunately, at this moment, Meng Zijie is here.

Although not widely known, and no one in their circles aware that Zhao Chengli doesn't like delicate and soft girls, but loves pretty boys?

In their circle, there are so many kinds of things to play with, and playing with the boys is the most inconspicuous one. As long as it's not too obvious, who cares if you like men like women?When you're old enough to marry your wife and children.That's why none of them felt wrong when Zhao began to play with boys. For a moment, gay became an elegant affair.

Last time in Bifu Garden, when Zhao Chengli opened the door and entered, until he entered the box, Meng Zijie's eyes were motionless as if they were stuck to Zhao Chengli. Sun Yushu was also a person who had been among thousands of flowers, when he glanced at Meng Zijie he could see what he was thinking.

Take a closer look, even though Meng Zijie is not as refined as those Zhao Chengli's former lovers, his face is considered to be pretty handsome, and had a touch of the bookishness which the former lovers have not had, it has a gentle meaning.

During this period of time, Zhao Chengli was not only difficult to make appointments, but also seemed to have lost interest in young boys. But perhaps he is tired being fed up with the delicacies, if he had brought a refreshing dish, he might really caught Zhao Chengli's eye. Besides, if this Meng Zijie really could get Zhao Chengli to pamper him for a while, he'd certainly have his own benefit!

With this in mind, Sun Yushu was completely concerned about Meng Zijie, so as long as he gets Meng Zijie, he can creates another chance for himself, and there would be no worries since good things would happen! If Zhao Chengli really seen through the truth, he would blame Meng Zijie for his wicked intentions.

Sun Yushu glanced at Meng Zijie, whose cheeks flushed and his eyes fixed on the data, the corners of his mouth curved even more.

"Do you know Zhao Chengli well, class monitor? I really admire him! Take me to see him sometime." Meng Zijie returned the phone to Sun Yushu, his eyes still staring at the figure on the screen and refused to move it down.