She nods, biting her lip in reply. I watch as she flicks her wand to open the door. She sticks her head out and before I know it, she's gone.

Aster's POV

I was still in daze when I slipped back into my room.

Last night was running through my head, the bar, Harper, Blaise, Draco's room, the desk.

He surprises me every time.

Everyone's asleep when I tiptoe to my bed. Once I'm comfortable in my bed, I turn to my side and watch as Harper's chest rises and falls, her breathing gentle and peaceful. The sight makes my heart ache and I just hope that when she wakes she will apologise to Blaise and we can all move on.

I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling and try to take my mind back to Draco. His hands, his lips, the scent of peppermint and apple, his bed.

I woke up to the intrusive sound of a trunk being slammed shut. I whip my head up to find Pansy spritzing her pungent perfume on to her neck. I groan.

"So you actually made it back alive?" Pansy ridicules.

I shove my head back into my pillow.

"Saw your bed empty and your crazy friend already in her bed last night and thought maybe she finally offed you" Pansy jokes.

I roll my eyes. I did not have the energy for this. A small headache was brewing in the back of my temple.

"Fuck off" I groan inaudibly into my pillow.

I hear her laugh smugly.

I pull my arms out from under the covers and twist round to my bedside table. It was 8:16am.

"Since when did you have a Quidditch shirt?" Pansy inquires from behind me.

My eyes go wide in shock as I realise I'm still wearing Draco's clothes. Fuck. I roll back around and pull the covers up to my chest.

I look up to find Pansy standing at the end of her bed, arms on her hips and her beady eyes narrowed.

"Um it was my dads," I mutter quickly.

She frowns but turns away satisfied with my answer.

I let out a soft sigh and take out my pillow from under my head and press it into my face in frustration.

I had a feeling today was going to be tough.

Once Pansy finally leaves and the only sound I can hear is the crackling of the roaring fire to my left, I peel the covers off and climb out of bed.

I stare down at myself. How do I return his clothes?

Once I've finally changed into a pair of leather trousers and a comfy white knitted crop I stare at myself in the mirror. My eyes are still puffy from last night and my hair is a tousled mess.

I brush the stubborn knots from my hair and apply a bit of concealer, mascara and eyeliner before I finally head out. Normally, Harper waits for me to go to breakfast, but I figured she must need some time to herself after last night.

The castle has a slight buzz to it every Saturday morning, students casually hang around in hallways in their casual wear waiting for something to do. The Great Hall is buzzing, and the comforting smell of bacon drifts around the tall walls.

I find Blaise slumped over a pile of half-eaten pancakes. I stare at the pancakes and a sense of despair washes over me.

"Hey" I mumble, as I make myself comfortable next to him. I pick up a nearby pitcher of orange juice and fill my goblet.