✼ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼✼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

Your eyes widened after you realized what you had done. The boat started rock as you quickly pulled away and put your hand over your mouth. As you started to freak out, you leaned really far back, and suddenly the small boat tipped over, causing you and Varian fall into the dark water. You both quickly swam up and held onto the boat.

You coughed out water and gasped for air. Varian slicked back his wet hair out of his face with one of his hands and held onto to the boat with the other. You were both so silent that the only thing you could hear was the water brushing against the boat. Nothing about the situation seemed funny, but Varian couldn't help but snicker. You looked at him and started laughing too.

Varian swam over to the dock, and you followed him. It was hard for you to get out of the water with the heaviness of you water-filled dress, so Varian pulled you out of the water. You wiped water out of your eyes and squeezed the water out of your hair.

The walk back to the palace was long and uncomfortable, the water in your shoes caused a squishing sound every time you took a step. The water made you slip and break the heal of one of your shoes. You frowned and took off the shoe. Varian noticed that you were struggling to walk with only one shoe. "Um, are you really going to walk with one shoe?"

"I don't have very much of a choice.." you held up your broken shoe. "Well in that case-" Varian kneeled down in front of you. "Huh?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Hop on." Varian looked back at you. You carefully got onto his back, and he began walking. "Are you sure that you should carry me the whole way to the palace? I mean aren't I heavy?" You asked.

Varian kept walking, "You're not heavy at all, I'm stronger than I look since I have to carry around heavy machines everyday." He said in a proud voice. "Oh is that so?" You put your hand over your mouth to cover your smile. Before you knew it you were already at the palace gates. The guards let you in, and Varian took you to your room. Once you were at your door, Varian gently set you down.

"Thanks for everything, Varian" You said while opening your door. "I had a great time, we should do it again sometime, minus the falling into the water and getting drenched part." Varian said with a joking tone. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight" you said before closing your door.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(463 words) Hi, sorry this is kind of a day late, but I hope you liked this chapter. (' ▽`).。✨

『𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡』| Varian x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें