✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝑋✼

♕𝑆𝑃𝑂𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺: 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠! ♕
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
You walked over to them all, "Hi, I see you've found Zehra." The girls looked up to you, the one with the black hair hopped off of Zehra's back, and the other girl followed. "Zehra, is her name?" The girl with the black hair asked. "Yes, and I'm Y/n, by the way." You replied.

"I'm Kiera, and this is my sister, Catalina." The girl with the black hair said before gesturing to the girl with the red hair.

" The girl with the black hair said before gesturing to the girl with the red hair

"It's nice to meet you both,  what brings you two to the palace?" You asked. "We're just waiting for our dad, so we can head home for the day." Catalina said before waving to someone behind you.

You looked behind you and saw lance, you had met him a few days ago, but you had no idea that he was their day. The girls both ran up and hugged him.

He walked over to you and the girls followed behind him, "Hi, Y/n, I see you've met my daughter

He walked over to you and the girls followed behind him, "Hi, Y/n, I see you've met my daughter."

"Hello, Lance, yes your daughters are very polite." You saw Lance look at the sky, "We'd better head back home before it gets too dark, bye, Y/n."

You waved goodbye to them, but when you realized that you had to tell Varian about the invitation and pack your things, you ran back inside. You saw Varian struggling with a handful of supplies.

"You're going home for the day?" You asked Varian. He looked over the pile of supplies he was holding to see you. "Yeah, I'm going to wait outside for my dad to pick me up." he said, while placing a few boxes on the ground.

"While you're waiting for your dad, I had something that I wanted to ask you."

Alright, what do you want to ask me?" Varian said while taking off his goggles and placing them inside of one of the boxes. "The queen on Koto invited Rapunzel and I to her ball."

"Koto? That's a pretty long trip, how long will you be gone?" It was clear that Varian was concerned.

"I'll probably be gone for a few months."

"A few months?!" Varian said, in shock.

"Yeah, but we're both allowed to bring a plus one, so I wanted to ask you to-"

"Go with you? Yes!" Varian replied enthusiastically. You were so happy that he agreed to go with you, that you ignored the fact that he interrupted you.

"That's great because Rapunzel said as soon as you finish your foganator, she will give time off of work, so you can come with us, but will your father be alright with you being gone for so long."

"Oh, don't worry about my father, he has another Brotherhood meeting so he'll be gone too." As soon as Varian said that, his father arrived on a horse with a cart attached to it.

While you were helping him load his boxes onto the cart you told him, "Just meet us at the docks at dawn tomorrow, that's when we're leaving."

"No problem" Varian replied while getting onto the cart, and with that you waved goodbye to him and went back into the palace.
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼