✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼✼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

The sun was shining through your curtains, and the birds sat on the railing of your balcony and chirped. It wasn't like any other morning, it was the morning you would be leaving your home, Yullophia to start your journey to Corona. You reluctantly got out of bed and looked around your half empty room, all of your luggage was on the bottom floor of the palace ready to be boarded on the ship.

"Y/n, are you awake? May I come in?" A voice called from outside your door. "Come in." You answered, and in came Clara, your lady in waiting. "Today's the big day" Clara sang. "Clara," you tried to hold in your tears. "I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave you or the other staff, you guys have been like family to me!" "Hey, we'll still be here when you get back." You engulfed her into a hug and got ready to leave.

At the docks

You boarded the ship, and looked back at all of your favorite staff, and your parents, the king and queen. You weren't as upset because your parents were going to let you take your tiger with you, Zehra. Everyone waved to you as the anchor was lifted and the ship set sail. The whole ship ride was peaceful, and to make it better you had Zehra with you. The week it took you to reach Corona felt like a day, with all the fun you were having with the crew, and you even got to see a sea serpent.

"Land ho!"

"We're here?" You looked up from the book you were reading to see Corona in the distance. "We're here!" You said, full of excitement. The ship parked in front of the docks, and the anchor dropped. You didn't even wait for them to put down the ramp, you swung off of the ship on a rope and Zehra jumped after you.

"Be careful your highness" you heard from behind you. In the midst of swinging, you saw someone in the distance. A boy, with baby blue eyes, and a turquoise streak in his hair. His freckles sat on his face like stars in the sky. He was the most beautiful person you'd ever seen, you were so distracted that you weren't watching where you were going to land. By the time you realized you were heading for a woman with short brunette hair, no shoes, and a purple dress. "Sunshine, look out!" A man with a goatee and brown hair pushed her out of the way and you plummeted to the ground.

"Hey, kid, are you alright?" An echoey voice called out to you. You slowly opened your eyes to see the couple hovering over you. "That was a pretty dumb stunt you pulled back there." You profusely apologized and stood up. "I've never seen you around here, are you tourist?" you shook your head, "I'm actually-" as if on cue, you were cut off by your butler, Wiggins, running towards with your luggage "Your highness! I'm going to be in trouble with your father if you get hurt as soon as you get here." He looked down at your clothes and saw how dirty your clothes are. "Look at this mess, what would queen Rapunzel think about this?!"

"Did you say Rapunzel?" The brunette smiled, "That's me." You were relieved by the fact that you found who you were looking for, but as the man with the goatee began to pick up your luggage. The fact that you almost ran over the queen with your stunt as a first impression turned your relieved feeling into embarrassment. "You must be Y/n. As you know I'm Rapunzel and this my husband, Eugene." She pointed to the man carrying your luggage. She held out her hand, you assumed it was for a handshake but as soon as your hand touched hers she pulled you into a hug, "I've always wanted a little sister figure." Rapunzel said.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up so we can show your around."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(692 words) Finally got to put Varian in the story. I am so excited to write the next chapter.