✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼✼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

"This is the dining hall, this is the library," Rapunzel points at the different rooms in the palace to make sure that you know where everything is. "Oh, and this is your room, Y/n." You walked into the room and looked around. The walls were f/c and there were little star decorations hanging from the ceiling. "Wow." Your e/c eyes sparkled as you looked around the room. "I hope you like it, I made the star decorations myself." Rapunzel said as she pointed to the ceiling.

Eugene dropped your luggage near the closet, "Let me know if you need help unpac- AHHHHH!" You whipped your head around to see Eugene backed up a against the corner and your tiger, Zehra sniffing his face. "GET YOUR DOG" Eugene screamed. "She doesn't bite." You ran your fingers through Zehra's fur.

"YES IT DOES!!"

"Alright, Zehra, down." Zehra obediently stepped away from Eugene and stood beside you. "This is just my friend, Zehra." Eugene began to recompose himself. "She's a tiger" you added. "I can see that" Eugene replied. "Aw, she's so cute!" Rapunzel says as she nuzzled her face into Zehra's fur. Rapunzel stood up and brushed the fur off of her lap. "How about you get changed into something more comfortable and meet us in the garden so we can show you around Corona."

You quickly removed the clothes and shoes you wore on the ship and put on the outfit that was laid out on the bed. You slipped on your shoes and ran out of your door with Zehra trailing along. You were so excited you didn't notice the person walking in front of you with boxes. You bumped into them making all of their supplies fall out of the boxes. "Oh no, I am so sorry," You frantically start picking everything up one by one. You see a beaker roll over to the corner so you go to pick it up, as your hand touched the beaker a gloved hand touched yours.

You looked up to see that it was none other than the boy you saw earlier. "Sorry I-" the boy picked up the beaker and put it in the box. "Don't worry about it" he replied, and with that, he calmly walked away like nothing happened. Zehra came over to you and helped you up, but you couldn't shake off the dazed feeling. You both walked to the garden without saying a word.

"Hey, did you find the garden ok?" Rapunzel said as you entered the garden. "Yep.." you answered. "Is there something wrong?" Rapunzel placed her hand on your shoulder. "Say, cousin, do you have a son?" Rapunzel's face turned bright red and both Eugene and Rapunzel turned to each other and shared a confused look. "No, why do you ask?" Rapunzel said as she brushed a strand of brown hair from her face.

"Oh, no reason, we should get going." You say as you head for the exit of the garden. 'Who was that guy then? Maybe he was the apprentice of their royal alchemist, I saw him carrying a box of scientific instruments..' You thought.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

(535 words) How are you guys liking the story so far?