✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼✼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

You were sitting on a couch in the library, reading your book. Varian had to go to sleep after working all night on his project, so there you were, alone. You were a few pages away from finishing the second chapter when-

"Y/n?"

Rapunzel came into the library. "There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere." "Oh, sorry, Rapunzel. You and Eugene were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up." "There's no need to be sorry, you should probably start getting ready we have a big day ahead of us." "Yes, of course." You got up and headed for your room.

You arrived at your door and turned the golden door knob, you walked in and closed the door behind you. You walked over to your bed and you saw Zehra still asleep. You smiled and patted her head, "I'll let her sleep until I'm finished." You put on an outfit that matched The one Rapunzel usually wears. "I'm not sure what kind of work we'll be doing, so I think I'll just wear something similar to what Rapunzel wears."

You heard a knock on the door, you assumed it was Rapunzel, "Come in." To your surprise, it was none other than Varian. "Y/n?" You turned around, "Oh, hey Varian. I thought you were sleeping." Varian handed you a paper, "I was heading to the staff quarters, and I ran into Rapunzel in the hallway, she asked me to give you the schedule for this week."

"Oh, thank you."

"Is that a tiger?" Varian motioned over to Zehra sleeping on your bed. "Yes, she's a tiger, but she's really friendly. I wouldn't wake her up though, she gets grumpy." You giggled. "Eh, ok." Varian replied. "Well, I should get going." Varian scratched the back of his head, and left.

"That was strange" You said as you looked at the schedule. "Let's see.. Today we have take requests and complaints, look for a place to put the knew statue of Rapunzel and-" Rapunzel knocked and then came into your room. "Y/n, are you ready to start our day, we have to be in the throne room by 8 AM to take requests and complaints. You nodded your head and followed Rapunzel out into the hallway. As you were waking, Rapunzel looked over to you, "So, you and Varian seem to be getting close."

Your cheek immediately went from s/c to a faint red. "U-um, it's really not what you think, I'm just trying to make friends so-" Don't worry about it Rapunzel put her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh, and put her free hand on your shoulder. You made it to the throne room and you saw a large throne and a matching smaller throne beside it, you assumed that's where you were meant to sit so you sat on the small throne.

Rapunzel sat next to you on the larger throne. "I see you're wearing simulated same clothes to me" Rapunzel gestured to your clothes. "It was in the closet and I wasn't sure what we would be doing today so I thought this might be the most appropriate thing to wear." You replied. "We're twinsies" Rapunzel giggled. "Y-yeah.." 'Twinsies?' You thought.

The large doors to the throne room opened and people formed a large single file line. You looked as far as your eyes could see and saw there were almost five hundred people, you frowned. Rapunzel noticed and patted your shoulder and gave a reassuring smile. The first person in line was a skinny man with orange hair and a mustache. "What can we do for you, Feldspar?" Rapunzel asked. "Your highness, I'm out of shoes because that goat Attila keeps around keeps eating them."

Attila stepped out of the crowd and crossed his arms, "Milton is on a strict shoes only diet." Rapunzel massaged her temples, showing that she had a headache and turned to you. "Y/n, you can take a break. How about you meet me in front of the new library for the ribbon cutting." You nodded as you stepped down from the small throne and left the throne room.

You were walking through the hallways to get to the exit of the castle when you saw Varian come out of a door and walk in the same direction as you. "Hey, Varian." You waved at him. "Oh, hey Y/n." He walked over to you.

"Are you done taking requests and complaints with Rapunzel?"

"There was a situation that was going to take a while to fix, so Rapunzel told me to meet her at the opening of the new library."

"That's where I'm headed to."

You brushed a strand of hair behind your ears. "Let's go together then." Varian looked over to you with a mildly shocked look on his face. 'Did I say something wrong? I must have been to forward.' "Uhm, sorry, was I to bold?"

"N-no, I don't mind going together."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(846 words) There wasn't much Varian in this chapter because I wanted you guys to know what kind of activities you would be doing with Rapunzel. Also, sorry for not posting for so long. I was running low on ideas for this so I took a break, but I'm back with more ideas.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧