✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼𝐼✼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼𝐼
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

"Where do you want to want to go first, Y/n? I know you haven't eaten since you've got here." Rapunzel said as the four of you walk down the street. "How about we take her the Snugly Duckling?" Eugene suggested. "Uhm, I don't know about that." Rapunzel shook her head. "Oh, we should go to Attila the Bun!" "What's the Snugly Duckling? It sounds really cute." You asked. "Oh, that's an adventure for another day." Rapunzel said as she nervously scratched the back of her head.

You arrived at Attila the Bun , and a man with a full faced helmet with horns came out of the bakery, holding a plate of cupcakes. "Hi, Rapunzel, oh, who are your friends?" He said as he looked over to you and at the tiger behind you. Or least you assumed he was looking at you, it was hard to tell with mask covering his face. "Oh, this is my cousin, Y/n and her tiger, Zehra." They'll be staying here for a while. "It's nice to meet you, Y/n. Here, have a cupcake on the house." He said as he handed you a cupcake with pink icing and a cherry. "Thank you." You smiled and took the cupcake.

┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈

"We've been walking for a while, let's sit down before we show you the rest if Corona." Rapunzel pointed at a table in front of an adorable looking sweet shop called Monty's. You, Rapunzel, and Eugene sat on the chairs, Zehra sat next to a flower bush, and Rapunzel sat a green chameleon onto the table. "Oh, where are my manners? I don't think I introduced you two. Y/n, this Pascal." Pascal extended his small green hand out to you, and you offered your finger for a 'Handshake'.
"Hi, Varian." You heard Rapunzel say just as you finished your introduction with Pascal. You looked up to see who she was talking to.

It was the same boy with the turquoise streak in his hair. He brushed his black hair out of his blue eyes and waved at us. Rapunzel beckoned him to come over. "Come sit with us." Rapunzel said while showing him the empty chair next to you. Varian nodded his head and sat next to you. "I want you to meet my cousin, Y/n. Y/n, this is our royal alchemist, Varian." 'So that mysterious boy was the royal alchemist after all' you thought. He looked over to you, "It's nice to meet you." "O-oh, um.. The pleasure is all mine." You heard your dad say that every time you saw him meet someone knew.

"I think we should keep going before the sun goes does down." Eugene said while he stood up and pushed in his chair. "Captain!" You heard a man's voice call. A man with a mustache in a guard's uniform ran up to the table. "I'm sorry to bother you, but Pete got his head stuck in a tuba, we've tried everything to get him out, butter, oil-", "Ok, thank you for telling us, Stan. I'll be right there." Eugene said, grabbing his coat. "I'm coming too, I need to make sure he's ok." Rapunzel said. "Sorry, Y/n, We're going to have to finish this tour another time."

"I can show her around." Varian offered while quickly standing up.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

(570 words) I'm going to end this chapter here. Thanks for reading. ^^