✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

You saw that Varian was starting to eat so you went upstairs to also get food so he didn't have to eat alone. When Ms. Crowley gave you your food, you went downstairs to meet Varian. "Hi, do you mind if I eat with you?"

"Sure" He slid over from his spot on the ground to allow you to sit next to him. As you started to eat your food, you heard Varian chuckle a little bit. "Hm?" you looked over to him with your spoon still in your mouth.

"Nothing, nothing.. I'm just happy that I don't have to eat alone, it's nice to have some company around." He patted your shoulder. "Yeah, I think the food tastes better when you eat with some you like-" You quickly paused when you found out was wrong with you said. "No, no, no! I mean like as in.. I- .. Um"

You were quickly trying to fix your slip up. Varian started to laugh, "You mean 'like' as in friends, don't worry." You looked away from him, "Yeah". You heard him sigh, and he sounded kind of disappointed. "No, it's time to actually tell the truth" You thought.

"No" You said plainly. "Huh? What do you mean no." Varian said with a confused expression on his face. "I mean no, not as friends." you were really embarrassed to say it and you wondered if you were going to regret it, but it was now or never since you already messed up any chance of keeping it a secret any longer.

Varian put down his tray of food, you thought that he was going to leave, and you knew it was too late to say something so you just looked down. Varian sighed and tilted your chin up with his index finger and kissed you.

You sat there and stared at him in shock. "Y/n, I have great news we were invited to a-" you looked up to see your cousin, Rapunzel in the window. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Nope!" You picked up your unfinished tray of food and stood up. Before you went back inside you looked back at Varian and smiled, I'll see you later."
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(369 words) Before I end this chapter I wanted to show a character I made in the TTS art style.