✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼 ✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
You went upstairs to meet Rapunzel by the window hear her good news. "We were invited to a ball in a neighboring kingdom, but we have to leave tomorrow, if we want to get there on time."

"Tomorrow? That's really soon, how long will it take to get there?" You asked. Rapunzel was about to turn around to leave. "Wait, which kingdom are we going to?" You asked.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that the kingdom we're going to is Koto, also the invitation say we're both allowed to bring a plus one."

"Really? Let's just say, a certain plus one works in the castle, would they get time off of work?" You asked. "Well, it depends on who it is, who did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about asking Varian to come, if that's alright with you." You really didn't want to mention Varian to Rapunzel because it's still embarrassing. "Oh?" Rapunzel said, it was obvious that she was trying to hold back her smile. "Listen, I know what you're thinking and it's really not like that." You were tying to prevent Rapunzel from making a big deal out of it.

"Sure, I think I can arrange for Varian to have time off if he can finish the foganator on time."

"Alright, thank you." You pursed you lips so Rapunzel wouldn't see how excited you were. After Rapunzel left you lone, you went to your room to pack. When you opened your door, you were

expecting to be greeted by your tiger, but she wasn't there.

"Oh no, I hope Zehra isn't roaming around the castle, we never fully trained her." You decided to pack your things later, because it was more important that Zehra didn't hurt anyone.

"Zehra!" you called out, you weren't really concerned about how loud you were being because it was more important that you could keep and eye on Zehra.

As you made it further down the hallway, you eventually had to go down the stairs, which lead you out of the palace. "Oh, no.. I can't let my tiger roam around Corona." You heard the sound of children giggling and deep purring. "Zehra?"

In front of the palace were two girls riding on Zehra's back. One girl had long red hair, and the other had short black hair. Zehra didn't seem to mind, so you didn't mind either.
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(407 words)