Part 8

Bella's POV

After a while everyone wanted to eat so we all went to Emily's when Jacob and I drove in my truck but because I didn't know the way so Jacob drove. "hey Bells, listen Emily has some scars okay? But don't stare because Sam doesn't like it." I just nodded trying not to kiss him when he's driving. There's a tinged running though me whenever I see Jacob, a craving whenever I know he's around, to touch him, kiss him. When he got to Emily's Jacob opened my door for me, when I got out he pulled me to his chest.

"Are you okay Baby?" Jake asked. "Yes, and Baby?" I asked him. "I can stop calling you that." What no way. "No, I like it." I grinned up him, as he pulled down to kiss me at first it was light, then passionate. Then he pulled away. "c'mon we should get inside." Jacob grabbed hold of my hold and led the way.

*Time Skip*

7:35 P.M.

"I still can't believe that Charlie said yes, for me to stay that your house tonight." I said "I can Baby." As Jacob drove (because he wouldn't let me drive.) back to his house, when Jake pulled into his drive, Jake ran to my door and opened my door. Then yanked me out and carried me in his arms bridled stile.

When we got to his Bedroom, he flobbed me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck. "Jake, Billy could hear us." I couldn't breathe right. "He's at Sue's for the night so he won't hear us." Jake said with his lips still at my throat. His lips started to slowly go up my neck, to under my left earlobe, as he did I started to moan. Jacob started to trail down back to my throat, where my neck met my shoulders and started to suck at first it was light, but when moaned he suck harder, when he sifted on top of me.

After a couple of minutes of Jake sucking against my neck, he lifted his head to look at me. "I really love you Jake." When I whispered those five little words Jake's eyes became dark. "Isabella." When he whispered my name, my full name there was so much love saturated in his voice. This person, this Werewolf is my soul mate. I'm his and he's mine.

Jacob's POV.

When I woke up this morning, the only person that matters to me was lying across my chest. She looked so adorable, when she sleeps. Then I noticed Bella's scar on her right wrist. A long silvery crescent: a vampire bit. So that leech James really did bite her, now that's dickheads mate is trying to kill my Mate and she's going to pay for it, she'll never touch Bella.

Bella started to say something in her sleep, one word that made my heart flutter with joy. That one word was my name, after she muttered my name she sighed, this is truly my other half, anyone else wouldn't be able to hold me like she can. She's my Soul Mate now and forever.