chapter 19

suck_ur_dick Thank you, you helped come up with this chapter. And please check out her books they are amazing!

Bella's POV
I ran pit of the house into the forest, phasing and running to the clearing. Trees, bush's and animals around me blurred into nothing as I ran. Half way there Embery's silvery-gray body came into view.
What's going on? Why is there a fight going on? My words were rushed as I spoke to Embery, worry entered my mind and started to control it. Jake and Sam are fighting because Sam believes that you shouldn't be in the pack anymore. He sees you as a distraction for Jake, that if you weren't here he would have taken place if alpha ages ago. Rage had taken place of worry, I was a distraction to Jake? I pushed myself faster than I normally do. Embery struggled to keep up with me.
When we reached the clearing Jake and Sam were circling eachother, the others created a larger circle around them. Jake's huge body throw itself at Sam, Jake pinned Sam down. Jake clamped his mouth around Sam's throat, not enough to kill him, just enough to make him bleed. Sam kicked his back legs up and into Jake's chest throwing him backward.
Jacob fell onto his back but he wasn't on there for long. He pushed himself back onto his legs and ran towards Sam, as Sam tried to use the Alpha command on Jake however it no longer works on him.
Sam you are no longer in charge of this pack, if you think that my mate makes me distracted then it would me the same for Emily. But she doesn't does she? You just won't accept that Bella is your stepsister. You don't like that she has a tie to this pack other than me. That's why you can't stand it that Bella's here. I have made a choice that I will take my place as Alpha and make Bella my Luna.
Jake's words rang throughout the clearing the rest of the pack showed their necks in a sign of submission to Jake, showing him that they support him as Alpha. Sam was the last person to show his submission, I walked over to Jake nuzzling my head into his neck. Letting him know that I was here and that I would support him no matter what. Sam got up and left to go back to Emily. The rest of the pack soon followed as well, leaving just Jake and I.
Bella you smell so good, you smell like a mixture of you and me. Yet there's something else in there, something else that's in your scent. It could be just because we have just resintly mated or because I've become Alpha that your scent has changed. I'll ask Dad the next time I see him. Let's go back to your house for now, we both need to change, or else I might end up mating you again.
We ram back to my house, Charlie's car not in the driveway. We walked through the back door and into my room, I grabbed some clothes for Jake and one of his shirts and a pair of my shorts. I slipped them on and walked down to the kitchen. I looked through the pantry and fridge to look for something to make dinner with. Well I have all the ingredients for butter chicken, Jake loves that. I started chopping the chicken, and putting the rice on to cook.
When I finished I walked into my room and find that Jake had fallen asleep without his shirt on. I walked up to his shoulder and placed my hand on it, shaking him lightly. "Jake you need to get up, it's time for diner." When he heard diner he ran to the kitchen, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me down the stairs. He placed me down on the chair and got the butter chicken that I had already served up before I got him.
We ate in silence, hearing the rain hit the leaves on the trees and ground. When we finished we walked up the stairs mad went straight to the bed. Falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.