chapter 20

Jacob POV
After Bella and I woke up this morning we had to have a meeting with the Pack and the Elders. Sam has been exiled from the Pack, and now we need to know who wants to follow Sam and who doesn't.
Embry and Quil have already talked to me saying that they want to follow me. Now I only need to talk to Paul and Jared, I don't know how they are gonna go.
So far we still need to take care of the vampire that's after Bella. We don't quite know where she is or how we will deal with her yet. All we know it before we deal with the vampire we need to deal with Sam and who's gonna go with him.
B

elles and I ran to the clearing to meet with the rest of the pack and Sam. Sam can no longer understand us in wolf form so Bella will be our translater. Sam's black wolf stood out with the light shining against him. Jarred and Paul stood ofc to the side and wouldn't look at Sam.
Jared, Paul you two don't have to stay with us if you don't want to, you can go with Sam if yo want.

No Jacob both of us have decided to stay with you and Bella.
Paul replied to me shooting a glare at Sam, Quil and Embry came out from the darkness of the forest and stood next to me. Sowing me that they are right behind me all the way. Now we just need to deal with Victoria and get her the face of the Earth for good.