chapter 21

Bella's POV
Eight days have passed since everyone had decided and something's had cooled down for now but there were still things that we had to deal with. We needed to meet with the Cullen's to see what they were going to do with Victoria, they wanted a game plan. We have arranged to meet up at midnight in the clearing. Jake, Embry, Quil and I are the only ones going. We didn't want to risk anyone else getting hurt if things went wrong. So many things could go wrong with just a single word as misunderstood by anyone. Emment was my main concern, he was so much stronger than the others, Edward can't read my mind so it would be easy to distract him, if I did all the talking he wouldn't understand a word that was being said.
*At midnight*
All of us had come to the edge of the clearing to find the Cullen's standing there watching us, I ran behind Jake and phased back into my human form. Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emment, Carlisle, Esme and Edward's faces all had different types of expressions on their faces. Raging from horrified to slightly happy. Alice's face showed that she was slightly happy, I don't know why.
"So, are you gonna talk or just stand here to not talk to eachother?" I shouted to the other edge of the clearing, none of us wanted to get near the other.
"Bella we want to help you find Victoria, she hasn't been in our land but she may come back." Carlisle called as he took one small step forward, holding his hands out to show that he's not a threat to us. Can you trust them Bells? Jake's voice rang out to me, as I looked at the Cullen's trying to figure out if they could be trusted or not.