Part 15

Jacob's POV

Warning this chapter has smut you have been warned!

We've been swimming for about ten minutes, some more of Bella's friends arrived after the rest of the pack and I managed to learn all the names. Mike, Jess, Ang, Tyler, Conner, Ben and Lauren (who's not really her friend). So, there are fourteen of us in total, seven pack members and seven of Bella's friends. "Key guys why don't we go cliff diving?' Bells called from the oceans edge. Six minutes later we were at the cliff side, Bells and I are hand 'n hand. "Hey Bells, I have an idea of what we could do to night." She turned and looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

I let go of her hand rushing forward to dive off the cliff and I did a flip as my feet left the ground as I jumped. I could feel the light wind pushing my hair back and then the water rushing around, I can't feel the cold any more so it felt kinda warm to me. I could hear other people diving into the water. This lasted for about an hour so I only have about two hours to get ready for my surprise for Bella.

Bella's POV

When we got close to Jake's surprise he fished out a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes. He cupped my face in his hands and stroked my face then kissed me, I grabbed his face in my hands and pressed myself against Jake and he Moaned, when my hands went down to his chest and under his shirt. I felt his tongue graze across my lower lip and enter my mouth, I couldn't feel anything other than him. I love the way his shoulders go inward when he's around me and I couldn't believe that he's mine.

He pulled back, opened his door and then opened my door. He took off my blindfold, leading me to the bed of my truck that was already parked here. I turned to look at Jake with both of my eyebrows raised. There're two pillows, one huge blanket, then a think quilt under everything, so then the mental doesn't touch as. Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me into the truck's bed.

When we're both comfortable Jake wrapped his arms around me and then tapped me when I looked up there was shooting stars lighting the dark night sky. Splashes of light baby blue lighted the sky in streaks, in the purple and blue sky, when I looked to the Moon where all the shooting stars burned up it was a blood moon. A dark crimson moon with a purple and dark blue sky behind it.

I looked back at Jake and when he looked back at me all I could see was his dark brown eyes reflecting mine. I reached over and put my hand to his face and he leaned into my hand. He wrapped his arm around my waist. That's when things started to turn and to get a little hotter under the covers.

Jake's POV

I tightened my arm around Bells' waist and snuggled my head into her neck hearing her giggle. She turned her head to look at me, she leaned back against me even more, sighing as she reached up to curl her hand into my hair. Pulling my face down to meet with hers, as our lips connected she twisted in my arms turning to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I pulled her closer until I could feel every line of her body a line with mine. I licked her bottom lip requesting enter but she wouldn't let me.

So, I parted with her lips to kiss down the side of her neck, I started at her collar bone and I sucked at the hollow of her throat. Bells moaned and the noise sent even more sparks down my whole body. I let my hands race across her body, lifting the edge of her shirt. I glanced up at her face hoping that I was bringing her satisfaction. She trailed her hands across my arms and chest, lingering around my tattoo. I lifted up her shirt pulling it off her completely I opened my eyes seeing her in a nude lace bra. I dipped my head down kissing her stomach, leaving trails across her skin up to her bra. I hooked my fingers under her bra, trailing my fingers to her back as she arched it.

I threw her bra away on the ground, hearing a light thump on the mental as it went over the side. I leaning back to see her half naked. I pulled my shirt off too, throwing it then I dived back down to Bells. I kissed down from her breasts and the waist band of her jeans. I pulled them off taking my own off as well. I placed both my hands on either side of her head, looking right into her eyes. "Are you sure about this Bella?" She nodded her down up and down in a quick nod.

I grabbed my jeans taking out the condom that I placed in there earlier just in case. I placed it on myself, I looked down at Bella's slit I placed my finger toward it. I ran my finger up and down her, she kept getting wetter with every stroke. I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance, wetting myself in the juices that have come out of her. I lightly push myself inside of her, she gasped in pain I could feel the pain from our mate bond. I waited until I could feel the pain subside within Bella when I pushed more of myself inside of her. She moaned softly wiggling under me and pushing her hips toward me.

I pushed my full 8 inches inside of her, she let out a small scream as the pain flared again. I leaned in giving her small light kisses all over her face, neck and chest. I slowly started to pump myself in and out of her, trying not to hurt her but I knew that this was the first time for the both of us, so I knew that it's going to hurt her. I kept pumping and kissing her, hoping that it helps her and the pain.

I could feel a knot staring to form in the base of my stomach, that wouldn't start building. My thrusts started to become sloppier, less steady and I let out a moan at the same time as Bells. I felt Bella cum just as the knot inside of came undone as I too cumed. As I did I used my finger to write on Bella's arm Can I mark you? She nodded her head, moving her head to the side to offer me her neck. I sunk my k-nines into her neck, she let out a scream that could be heard for miles.

I pulling my cock and teeth out of her, I licked the blood away from the mark selling the mark. I propped myself up on my knees, looking down at her from there. Her mark has two crested shaped moons with vines wrapping around them, this mark has sealed her to be mine all she has to do is mark me and then everything with be fully complete. I'll ask her to mark me tomorrow so then she won't be too tired. After a few hours of looking at the stars again we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I opened my eyes, I tightened my arm around Bells' waist and snuggled my head into her neck hearing her giggle. "Morning Sweetheart." I whispered into her hair. She turned her head to look at me. "Morning to you too Jake." She leaned back against me even more, sighing in utter happiness. Bella got a messaged from Charlie last night. Last night Charlie wasn't able to come home because Harry got sick and Sue had to go out of town so he went to look after him. Now Harry's not getting any better, now he's in hospital and Charlie's asked the both of us to come. However, when we got there it was already to late, Harry had a heart attack and died before we made it.