chapter 1

“I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die.” I hear the tiny guy chant to himself. He wasn't going die, but I could sorta see were he was coming from. To me he was like two or three inches tall, I wasn't in my human form, and he was clearly injured. I lift up one of my front paws;  it looked alot like a fox paw, and once again tried to reach the guy who was cowering in a small cave.

I don’t want him to be scared of me so I whisper to him, “ Hey, Tiny guy, it’s ok.I won’t hurt you. Why don't you come out of that cave so I can look at your leg?”

“ Y-YOU CAN SPEAK?!?!”  the tiny shouted in shock. I chuckle and nod my head. I frown as he still wasn't coming out of hiding. I whine, am I that scary? Sighing I sit down. I will wait till he comes out on his own. I can feel the little guy’s eyes drilling into my soul with fear. A few minutes in this uncomfortable situation, I feel the need to fiddle with something. I look around; finding nothing I can mess with, so I turn into my human form and start to fiddle with the hem of my shirt.

I become distracted with my shirt. I became so absorbed into playing with it that I didn’t know that the tiny guy had snuck out of the cave and was limping away. Well, until he stepped on a twig. The twig made a loud snapping sound, causing me to lookup. “Oh! You came out of the cave!” I say happily. 

The tiny guy apon seeing that he has my attention starts to scramble back to the cave as fast as he can. I frown at this, lean over a bit, and scoop him up into my left hand. “ D-Don’t eat me...I never meant to b-bothered you…”  he whimpers as I bring him closer to my face. I hovered my left hand about four inches away from my nose. I could see tears of fear and pain in his eyes. 

“Don't worry! I won't eat you. Mainly because you wouldn't be filling, but also because  I don't eat people! All I want to do I help heal you and maybe become your friend! Can I get a name from you? Mine’s Silver!” I spout. 

“M-my name?” He asks meekly I nod at him enthusiastically. Even more meekly he stuttered out, “ My n-name… my n-name... m-my name is J-J-J-J-Jarry. W-with an ‘A’...” I give Jarry a fanged smile. Jarry suddenly went limp. I slightly panic. He just passed out in my hand! I have healing thingys at home. I can get home quicker in my animal form, but in that form I don’t have hands.

After quick consideration, I carefully open my mouth,  put Jarry on my tongue, and slowly close my mouth. It felt weird and I could taste blood. I had to resist the urge to swallow. My eyes tear up slightly from the bitter iron taste. I then shift into my animal form and start running home.

I’m half werewolf. I’m also half fire kitsune. I am a hybrid.