introduction to: a new story blossoms

A week went by and keith had changed back to his normal self in the dead of night. The experience was exhausting but a few good things came out of the experience; like Keith's new found respect for all woman, a relationship; It was a bumpy ride to get here in the end. In this story we will take the journey that our boys took and see how much love, angst, idiocy, sex (⬅ these boys have alot of it and that annoys the author.), humiliation, embarrassment and (sleepless nights bc of authors insomnia) (no. Not that and quit exposing me zae.) And shock we can fill you in on.

This is going to be absolutely amazing but draining for the author but she loves you guys, gals and non-bianary pals so please send in your fabulous requests as i love to hear them.

Enjoy, A New Story Blossoms.

Mini chapter begins:

I sat on the lounge next to my boyfriend and cuddle into his side.

"Hey Lance, we have been through so much lately and to be honest I don't regret a single moment because it brought us here," I said

"You couldn't be more right Mullet," Lance said with his stupid, sexy smirk. Oh that smirk reminds me of so many things we have done.
So sexy and hot~
Ahhh- wait! For fucks sake Keith, again?! Really?! You truly are useless around him!!

"Really? That nickname? You know it annoys me," I said.

"But babe, my other name for you is reserved for when I c*m in your a*s after loosing control and absolutely destroying you at the sound of those pretty noises you make and how good you feel around my, what was it? Big, thick, juicy cock," Lance said, obviously talking dirty AND THIS BOY DID IT IN THE MOST SEDUCTIVE VOICE EVER!! "And how you beg for more and scream out my name. So sexy when you scream daddy or master what was the other one? Oh yeah. holy fuck, fuck me more! Fffuckk me harrdeahh! Oh fffuckkk yes, your big, thick, juicy cock feels so gooood ah~ destroy me baby~"  did he just- that mother fucker teased me and now i am as hard as an asteroid.
what.
the.
FUCK?!
SGSJDKFJVRBJG.

(meme time.

Keith.exe has stopped working.)

LE SMUT BEGINS AND THIS MINI CHAPTER ENDS. UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Bye bye!
Luv you all!!
Word count: 404