I have news Lance....

Keith's POV

I wake a few hours after to see no Lance present. He must still be training, when did I fall asleep? I can't remember ever going to sleep, weird. Oh no, I feel my stomach gargle and I sprint to the bathroom just reaching the toilet to let the appalling fluid out of my mouth. It stunk as the vomit hit the water of my bathroom toilet. Enough was enough, I'm going to Pidge. I slip my Red lion slippers on and put my black robe over my pajamas not having the energy to actually get dressed and ready for the day.

As I walk to the green paladin's room I ponder on what could possibly have happened to me.... Have I come down with some space flu? Space chicken pox? Surely that doesn't exist. I'm here.

*Knock Knock*
"Hey Pidge, can I come in?" I ask politely.
"Sure, what's the matter?" They ask in response.
"Something weird is happening to me and I have no clue why," I explain as the floor closed behind me.
"You'll have to be specific Keith, I mean we are in a flying palace in the middle of space, fighting in an intergalactic space war. Weird is a really loose term to us," they explained with a warm smirk on their face.
"Right, right, sorry. Well um...." I say nervous to tell them, afraid of their possible judgement. "Um...."
"Just spot it out Keith," they said impatiently.
"Haggarturnedmeintoagirlwhenme  andlancewentmissingandwekindadidthedo." I spat at all at once not wanting to repeat myself. I look up to see Pidge's face gleaming all of a sudden the cheerful gremlin smile they were wearing disappeared into a completely straight face.
"A) what does this have to do with your problem and B) did you use protection?" They asked.
"Well uh, ever since then I've been throwing up and getting really dizzy at random points during the day and no because I'm a guy." I explained.
"But you were turned into a girl, did that include female organs?" They asked
"I-i'm not sure..." I answer, stuttering a little.
"That is it, you're taking a pregnancy test." They said calmly.
"W-wHAT?!" I scream.
"Quit whining." They said coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the pregnancy test in the sink....

Two lines....

Oh no...

I'm..... Pregnant?!

What am I going to tell Lance?

I - I can't be, I don't know how to be a dad, or mom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued
Word count: 413