the one that i wrote in front of my grandma after my dog died.

Well someone voted so thank you, lots of love ❤

IMPORTANT‼ READ MESSAGE BELOW
(edit) i am sorry for not being able to deliver. Plz leave suggestions because i want to give you guys, gals and non-bianary pals everything and so much more. Smut is in the near future but i cant say when. Once again, i am sorry.

Mind Refresh Time.

"Just you wait, little Samurai. I'll show you how many ways I can have fun," Lance said so seductively that Keith felt like he was about to faint.

Mind Refresh Time Over.

Lance pressed his lips against Keith's plush, soft lips.

Zae: tudda done, story is finished, bye! bye! now!

Zae, no. Sorry guys we have had a busy day and she is acting like a child!

Zae: I AM A CHILD!

NO YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE AT LEAST 1100 YEARS OLD!

Zae: EXACTLY A CHILD!

F**KING PRE-TEENS!

Keith clung to Lance as they kissed. The passionate action deeponing and becoming heated quickly. Lance slid his hands down Keith's back, he stopped. Then continued, this time runing his hands up Keith's back, slowly caressing his back gently, until he felt that familiar fabric of a certain bra. He attempted the smooth and sexy one hand removal... Shame he couldn't complete it because that is just embarrassing... He moved his other hand up and proceeded to get the sexy torture device off and finally was successful. As it fell Keith pulled off the straps and threw it to an unknown place in the room. lance pinned Keith to the bed as he kissed his neck exploring his body head to toe.

They had glorious sex that night, they were passionate in every move and Lance learned that Keith is actually good at topping. Yes they did it more than one.

If you guys actually want a full one sex scene let me know because i can make that a little bonus chapter but thank you so much for all the love and support. I am sorry i haven't updated in a while but death has been a major factor of my life right now i am grieving the loss of my best friend, poppa and dog. Love you all and thanks for everything❤

Word count: 378