Little Wooden Hut

Well, hello there. If you have skipped reading this that is OK but FYI this may contain some smut but it also may be a little shorter. Thanks

Hours had flown by faster than Keith or Lance had anticipated and the time was 7pm.

"I'm going to head upstairs to see if there is more then one bed in this house," Lance said as made his way upstairs.

Keith sat there bored out of his mind when he felt something shift on her body, she looked down to see her shorts and boots had disappeared. He sprang to his feet to grab the red blanket he had kicked off a while ago and wrapped it around his new body and ran to the downstairs bathroom. She pushed open the door then slammed and locked it, mentally cursing at himself. The blanket to fell the floor as he lost his grip of it while focusing on trying to calm down and track Lances footsteps. Good news, Lance hasn't reacted to the slamming of the door; bad news, Keith could see his new body.

He looked up into the mirror, she had a red, lacey thong/G-string on and her sports bra was no longer present but in it's place a matching red, lacey, bra;  It looked nice. What Keith didn't realize when he had his sports bra on it made her boobs looks smaller than they were. The bra didn't cover up what the sports bra did, for that matter the bra looked more like lingerie than a bra. its cups were more triangular, it lifted her breasts and to add to the lingerie factor it was mostly lace, only a small bit of fabric that covered her nipple and under side of her breast.

Realisation hit Keith harder than a speeding train when he heard Lance calling him

"Keith where are you?" Lance called.
Lance then walked down the stairs and heard something in the bathroom.

He stepped softly so that his footsteps couldn't be heard and swung the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I THOUGHT I LOCKED THAT DAMN THING!" Keith shouted as the door swing open. He the noticed the look on Lances face.

'Oh no.' Keith thought

'Holy fuck, she is hot' Lance thought

And that brings us to the end of this chapter see you in the next one. Oh and i said may be smut, i never said there will be so don't attack me because with this cliffhanger there are two ways this can go and r∆pe isn't one of them.