Jungkook walked up to me and sat beside me. He was done with Taehyung. Wow that's weird it's usually vice versa. Taehyung smiled at me. I shook my head and looked at Mr. Jin.

"So as I was saying I have decided the pairs for the project. I am going to read it out now.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok." That was expected.

"Sana Minatozaki and Son Chae-young,

Park Jinyoung and Mark Tuan

Kim Ji-soo and Roseanne Park... "

The list continued for a while untill my name was called.

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Yay I am with Kookie. But wait what about Tae?

"Kim Taehyung and Chou Tzu-yu."

What!!! Tae and Tzuyu got paired????

I looked at Kookie and Tae to see the same reaction.

And then I looked at Mr

And then I looked at Mr. Jin. He was.. smiling a little. He knew! He did it on purpose!

"So now that I have announced your partners moving on the topic of the project is newtons laws of motion

"So now that I have announced your partners moving on the topic of the project is newtons laws of motion. All of you have to show applications of all three laws of Newton. For example if you bounce a wet ball the water sprays out of it because of the inertia of rest. But you can't make a mess in class so come up with something better. You have a week to submit it. You may discuss about it now QUIETLY!" He said.

Taehyung POV

Woah luck is really in my favor. I got paired up with Tzuyu so that would make it easier for me to talk more with her and get to know if she really likes me. I am not sure what will happen after that but for now kook told me not to worry about that.

Right now the mission is to get to know Tzuyu's feelings ...that's why the makeup. Jisoo sat with me for an hour trying to teach me how to be hot? She gave up eventually though. Then Rose gave me a pep talk.

I walked up to her.

"Hey Tzuyu I guess you are stuck with me for the project. So uhh we should meet after school everyday for the project. Wanna meet at my house today?"

She looked at me for a few seconds before answering.

"Uh well yeah.. Ok.. Sure. "

"Cool.. I actually have an idea for the second law.. " I said as I sat beside her.

Kookie POV

I was discussing the project with Jimin trying not to stare at Tae and Tzuyu when Mr. Jin starts walking around the class. He walks up to me and Jimin when he gets a notification.

He quickly looks around to make sure all the students are working so that they don't catch him breaking a rule and I pretend to open my textbook. Once he is satisfied he takes his phone to read the text he received.

Now I swear I didn't do it on purpose but I saw the chats.

Chat

Joonie😘❤: Reminding you about date night at my place.

Chat

OUR SHIP SAILED!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE!! I probably shouldn't tell everyone though. Just Jimin and Tae for now.

Ooh Jin sir is typing.

Chat

Can't wait! Btw our plan has been put into motion. I paired them together.

Chat end

Huh? What does that mean?.... Wait... OH MY GOD HE WAS TALKING ABOUT TAE AND TZUYU AAAAH I NEED TO TELL JIMIN!

Hey ppl. Yup I updated again. I finally have an idea for the next few chapters but I can't promise anything. Love y'all. Peace out.