"Um, it's a bit...unexpected. Okay, I'll digest that. How is Jennie? You really can to take me to her? Is she.....fine with seeing me?"

"Don't worry, Jennie had been crying and upset today but it's a good sign, she will be soft like a marshmallow when wakes up and sees you. I take you to her safely."

Chaeyoung was relieved to finally have a chance to see Jennie, if she can protect the girl somehow she will do it, she can't afford seeing her shattered in pieces again. Not anymore.

"Okay."

Jisoo said to Chaeyoung to go to the bathroom, both Joy and Rosie just shrugged and Rosie came closer to sleeping Lisa, kissed the crown of her head and went to the Lisa's bathroom.

She felt a bit excited somehow, Jisoo instructed her to touch the mirror and close her eyes, saying a prayer to herself, Rosie was confused at first but the desire to see Jennie was too overwhelming and blurred her common sense.

So, she did as she was asked.

After a few moments she opened her eyes only to see smirking Jisoo in the mirror, moreover, she was in her sleeping clothes. Her heartbeat raised slightly, she is still not used to the fact that Jisoo can do......that.

She turn over and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Jisoo opened her arms for a hug, still smiling childishly.

"Let me guess....prayer was unnecessary?" Chae rolled her eyes but hugged her anyway, letting herself feel safe and unbothered for a bit.

Rosie wondered if Jennie feels the same when Rosie hugs her, but then remembered that they hugged only once in school cafeteria and it wasn't even that much of a hug.

"Yeah, I was just in the bathroom when Joy called me, the idea was too good to let it slip." She winked.

Rosie smiled at Jisoo after the hug and felt her strain, Jisoo's gaze fell upon the door.

"She is still sleeping."

Jisoo smiled and nodded. Her eyes seemed to shine a bit brighter.

"Ppoong! Let's take you to your girl."

"So you can faster come back to yours?" Chae mocked and Jisoo only blushed, snapping her fingers and it made Chaeyoung's world swirling around.

The next thing she saw was the door to, as she assumed, Jennie's room.

-–-------------Jisoo's PoV

Again I'm here, in front of the same door where we met. Maybe someday we will have a date huh, instead of me always sneaking into your house at night? Wanting to be caught? By you.

I don't think that we met without a special reason though. Please be kind to me, Lisa, because I can't help but think about your smile.

"Don't be dramatical, chu. Just come in." Joy nudged me and I pouted.

"I will be there in the last room," she pointed, "call me if you need something. Good night, chu."

"Ppoong." I softly whispered and finally entered the room.

I approached the bed in the center of the room, the lights were dim but I still managed to see Lisa's peaceful face, without her always-on light make up, and with the traces of dry tears she is still the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. After me of course. I chuckled.

I went on the other side of the bed and patted the blanket before crawling over it and laying down. I examined Lisa's features praising internally her soft-looking lips and my gaze fell on her hand which was laying on the pillow in front of me.